ROLE: Business Analytics & Operations Intern
Are you a business smart and tech savvy young professional? Are you a self-starter at heart? Does working with big businesses motivate you?
If that’s a triple yes, contact us to join the fastest growing marketplace for product content in Europe, for a full-time internship! We have an international team working in an informal setting, with occasional appearances from our office dog 😉
Ready for the challenge?
We work to integrate product content from Suppliers (Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal…) on our technical solution (Syndy, of course!). Our solution then has the capacity to share this content to any Retailer (Albert Heijn, Auchan, Amazon) chosen by the Supplier, through Exports. For this to work, we need to collect Templates from retailers which specify which content they want. What follows will now make more sense!
- Client assistance:
– Assist the manager responsible with preparation of accounts for big clients (Unilever, Makro, Philips Lighting…)
– Help the clients with platform on-boarding (support)
– Track the activity of the clients
- Platform analysis/ user experience (compiling feedback, creating reports)
- Implementation of Retailer templates and exports
– Implementing new retailer templates in collaboration with the retailer manager
– Implementation of exports
- Content management
– Performing data imports
- Optimize template processes (i.e. mapping, template creation, categorisation)
– Coming up with suggestions for efficiency purposes
- Smart-data mapping:
– Analysis on template attributes to determine which fields should be shared across retailer channels
- Student (preferably a recent graduate)
- Available for 4-6 months
- Commerce / Business or Marketing background
- Must-be fluent in English
- Knowing Dutch is a big plus (Minimum level: B2+/C1)
- Must-know how to use the Office-Pack
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and critical
- Open-minded, positive, disciplined and organized
- Good to be tech friendly
Time: 4-6 months
Remuneration: 500 EURO/ month
Syndy exists to radically improve the way global brands create, manage, distribute and optimise product content for online retailers and e-Commerce success. Syndy’s unique Content Collaboration Platform (CCP) offers a renewed way for brands to streamline product content delivery to online retailers, customised to their needs. One unified platform experience build upon Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) capabilities for brands to deliver the right content to retailers, drive content management efficiencies and improve data quality through transparency and actionable insights.
At Syndy we’re proud to work with some of the most innovate companies in retail including Unilever, Philips, LEGO, Perrigo, RB, Nestlé and Friesland Campina. Syndy is part of Icecat N.V., the global leader in Product Content Syndication (ICECAT: NPEX), but operates independently from its office in Amstelveen and Singapore (as of Q1 2019).
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!