STAGE: Brand Partnerships & Sales bij Parfumado
Parfumado is a fast-growing subscription service for perfumes and on a mission to revolutionize the way we shop for fragrance, creating value for consumers, perfume brands and retailers. Named as the “Netflix for perfumes”, we make the discovery of new perfumes fun, easy and personal.
We started as a B2C subscription service for perfume lovers. At Parfumado, subscribers gain access to more than 400 high-end perfumes to experience for a full month, for €14,95 p/month. They choose and receive a perfume-of-choice at their doorstep, in a handy travel size, enough for a full month.
Our data generating power was the driving force behind our B2B sampling services; Rocket Campaigns. Rocket Campaign enables brands to run “targeted sampling campaigns” online. This means we ship mini-samples of perfume or beauty products to consumers with specific scent- and/or beauty profiles and send post-sample surveys afterward to collect consumers’ insights, product reviews, and leads.
The Brand Partnerships and Sales intern is responsible for supporting the brand partnership manager (PM) in managing Parfumado’s growing roster of luxury beauty clients, while also bringing new brands into the platform. The intern is responsible for recruiting new brands, and also supports the PM with the client relationship from the initial onboarding process to promotional planning, to the generation of brand reports and analysis. We work with 150 brands and wish to expand our partnerships quickly. The main goal in this role is to include some of the world’s largest beauty companies.
The ideal candidate has some working experience within digital/e-commerce or beauty field (student job).
- Support PM with managing an increasing portfolio of brands and products on the Parfumado platform, ensuring client needs and commitments are met in this service-oriented relationship
- Actively prospect new brand partner relationships in Europe and support the Partnership manager in achieving European growth objectives for Parfumado and Rocket Campaigns
- Support PM in Executing the “sales” process from development of sales pipeline, pitch presentation, pricing, and deal closure and accurately report on sales pipeline on a monthly basis
- Set up and maintain CRM database of key contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Interest in Marketing, Sales or Account Management
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong people management skills
- Tech-savvy and capable in PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel
- Independent contributor who is extremely organized and with strong time management skills
Based on experience.