Sales agent (32-40 uur p/w)
Created in Lyon in 2016 by French entrepreneurs, AGICAP has become one of the fastest scale-ups in Europe, with more than 3500 customers and revenue growth of over 900%.
AGICAP makes it quick and easy for SMEs leaders to monitor and forecast their cash flow. We are fundamentally rethinking the way SMEs manage one of their biggest pain points : cash flow. Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMEs in Europe.
- Our success story is based on a unique customer-centric culture, an innovative product and excellence of our teams. As a Sales Developer at AGICAP, your role will be to replicate this success story and manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for our company in Netherlands.
- Very sales oriented, your mission involves engaging qualified prospects, demoing the AGICAP solution, providing technical assistance and negotiating contracts (remotely by phone).
- Get to be an expert on AGICAP
- Drive rapid growth of lead generation through outbound prospecting
- Identify the pain points of your prospects
- Position and articulate the AGICAP value proposition to SMBs
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel
- Close new deals
- Be the eyes and ears of AGICAP on the Dutch market – giving valuable feedback to Product team, Sales and Marketing team
- Report your performance
You will become familiar with our business and get to know everything about the way we sell and support our customers. Your onboarding (1 month) will be very complete. It will also be an opportunity for you to be part of the Agicap tribe.
Watch Jan Speelman’s (Country Manager Netherlands) latest interview talking about the Amsterdam launch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkRnCsIa5SA
The skills we are looking for
- Fluent or Native Dutch speaker with a full professional proficiency in English
- Sales experience in SaaS environment targeting SMBs is a bonus
- Creative and consultative selling approach with advanced closing skills
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals, you are a “Hunter” and a “Doer”
- Strong rigor and organization, ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Bilingual in French is a plus
- Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities to join our adventure
- Competitive salary (€3.500 – €10.000 per month)
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Thursday beers and afterworks with the team
Enthousiastic? Send your cv and personal motivation (1A4) through this form