Intern Project Management Support (40 hours p/w)
Passionate and highly skilled in organisation and coordinating large and small-scale projects? Do you want to make a lasting impact in sustainability, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, Fujitsu, or Shell and world-class startups? Are you looking for a new challenge with opportunities to grow quickly in your role?
We are Unknown. A group of explorers with the same ambition: to unlock the potential of those who like to shape the world. We have a global organization with people all around the world and a team at our HQ in The Hague.
Our mission is to back impactful ventures on team, traction and cash to scale them out of the unknown. We realise this together with our network of corporate and government partners, which we advise and support collaborations with startups.
Assist the project management team by driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and overall success of each project you work on.
We work on innovation projects for corporate clients, governments, and NGOs and support them in finding and recruiting startups and scale ups globally to collaborate together. You will get experience in a vast amount of industries and technologies and learn the corporate and startup language.
Every project is different, which is what makes this work so exciting, and therefore your duties will change accordingly but will contain the following responsibilities and more:
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, taking minutes, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any duties assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Talking to an extensive network of partners, corporates, ecosystem leaders and startups from all over the world.
- Have the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities and manage projects for our corporate clients.
We are looking for
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- Creative skills to think outside of the box to help solve problems
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in your approach to achieve this.
- A proactive and interesting approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559