PR & Communicatie (32-40 uur p/w)
Are you a highly motivated students who wants to make a powerful contribution to the fundraising potential of our international fan engagement platform? Would you like to communicate to sports clubs and fans from all over the world, informing them about our charity fundraising auctions and helping to make a difference?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement and fundraising platform. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Your role as PR and Communications Intern:
- Proactively seek out new opportunities to increase reach and performance
- Communicate with fans and relevant audiences through third-party support
- Develop and grow relationships with external individuals and accounts (e.g., press)
- Creatively write effective blog posts
- Create press releases to be used on sports club’s official websites
- Immerse yourself into the world of sports and search for ways of interacting with new and existing audiences.
Your regular activities:
- Working closely with the MatchWornShirt marketing team to maximise auction promotion
- Update relevant journalists, fan pages, and influencers with information regarding our fundraisers
- Develop lasting relationships with these journalists, fan pages, and influencers
- Explore new ways to expand the MatchWornShirt network and grow our audience
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in communication studies
- You are available for a 5/6 month internship starting from September
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- You want to do good and enjoy contributing to a better world by raising funds for charity through our products
- You are proactive, determined and enthusiastic. Humble most of the time, but proud of your achievements!
- No, not everyone needs to be a football fan but for this role is a highly preferred 😉
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company
- Open and informal work culture
- Work from our HQ in Amsterdam, but opportunities to work from London or Istanbul too
- Competitive remuneration, travel expenses, healthy lunch, laptop, 25 vacation days, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our recruitment process consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other: this will consist of a call with a member of our HR team
- Follow up conversation with potential colleagues from the marketing department
- Full interview with the hiring manager
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!