Performance Marketeer (40 uur p/w)
“Our mission is to save people’s favourite photos from the clutter.” Klikkie is founded by best friends Uri Roos and Jeffrey Dorrestijn (ex-Google). Where Uri has a creative and technical background, Jeffrey completes their knowledge with a strong business mindset. They share a vision of living a more fulfilling life through actively collecting life’s favourite moments.
Klikkie was founded in 2017 when they launched with the innovative idea of a photo subscription. Every month you can print your 10 best photos. Additionally we also sell gift boxes and photo books. The team is diverse and houses employees from different nationalities. Our HQ is at the Herengracht, the most beautiful canal in Amsterdam (if we say so ourselves).
Big Hairy Audacious Goal
Over the past few years we have managed to build a loyal community of dedicated fans and members, but our goal is to get to 1M happy members by 2023. We know, we know.. this is one hell of a goal. This means we are looking for someone that loves a challenge! Up for it? Then keep on reading!
As said, our goals are ambitious, so we’re looking for someone that has about 2 years of performance marketing experience and wants to use this knowledge to get our start-up to the next level. If you have a lot of experience with app marketing, it’s definitely a benefit. We want you to think along and come up with great ideas. We feel that to do so, you must be comfortable with managing and optimising digital marketing campaigns across different channels like Google Search, ASA, display and social.
You’ll report to our co-founder Jeffrey, who worked for 8 years at Google across Dublin, Manila, Beijing and Amsterdam. Additionally you’ll work alongside the brand activation manager to execute the brand & marketing plan and to drive growth. You will focus on new customer acquisition and retention campaigns. Your role involves developing, implementing and maximising digital campaigns to support our company goals.
You’ll help optimise the buyer journey, focusing mainly on acquisition but you’ll also have a hand in influencing CRO and the customer engagement across digital channels. Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Paid Social including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc, and other platforms such as Bing will be your domain.
- Responsible for optimising all performance campaigns
- Drive growth through PPC, Paid Search, link building and paid social.
- Manage day to day paid media activity such as bidding, testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct optimisations.
- Work with our data analyst to formulate reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Building out A/B and multivariate testing for campaign assets.
Skills, competencies and experience
- A minimum 2 years paid media experience across multiple platforms, ideally within an agency environment.
- Hands on knowledge ad management platforms and supporting tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics)
- The know-how to refine the conversion funnel and optimise campaigns using an agile approach
- Logical analytical mind-set
- A solid understanding of performance analytics and experience of generating and interpreting performance report.
- Understanding app marketing would be beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What do we offer?
We offer a challenge, but first and foremost: an adventure. We are currently scaling and exploring a new proposition that will help us expand on a global level. Getting in now means a seat at the table. As our performance expert you will be guiding the team with your expertise while driving growth.
- Ambitious work environment and an inspiring team
- Great office space in the heart of Amsterdam
- A healthy lunch at the office
- Tech set-up with a macbook, screen and accessories
- Regular company drinks and activities (this is part of our OKR’s!)
- A competitive salary adjusted on a yearly basis, based on performance