Operations Internship (32-40 hours p/w)
Operations Internship Amsterdam
Are you a final year student looking to kick start their career? Are you looking for an internship packed full of individual responsibility and contribution? Do you have a love for football?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as an Operations intern:
You will be working to deliver excellent service to our club partners as well as our customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the full operations for specific auctions.
A regular day at the office consists of: managing the in- and outflow of shirts from football clubs and clients all over the world, communicating with our couriers, providing excellent customer service, managing the framing of shirts and managing all physical and digital operations for our auctions. In other words, an all-round internship!
On the strategy side, you will work on many different processes to optimise the organisation’s efficiency.
Being part of our operations team requires being precise, resourceful and able to take on responsibility.
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a HBO degree in operations or similar
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from September
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all goes well we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559