Operations & Events Intern (32-40 uur p/w)
- Support the COO in daily tasks and coordinate your own projects within People & Culture;
- As the first point of contact, you will make sure all visitors, employees, and suppliers feel welcome;
- To run the office operations smoothly;
- Learn about the employee life cycle management;
- Take part in recruitment activities;
- Improve your area of expertise by offering HR and office support;
- Help solve HR-related queries and create the necessary administrative documentation.
workwe are able to support within this internship opportunity:
- People Operations/HR
- Event management
- Facilities/office management
- Work within a talented and passionate team in a great office in Amsterdam, located at the new TNW West building;
- Flexible schedule for students;
- Acquire practical skills in a fast-growing scale-up;
- Opportunity to work with founder & artist Sam Feldt;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings;
- An excellent working atmosphere within the TNW ecosystem with various growth opportunities.
Aside from the standard job description, here is what we most value in an intern:
- Strong communications skills in English (written and verbal);
- Excited to work in a professional, fast-paced, and innovative scale-up;
- Highly motivated to make a positive impact on Fangage’s mission to become the numberone fan engagement platform in the world;
- Knowledge & passion for creating an environment in which people can flourish;hospitality minded and a problem solver;
- Interest in people management, HR, recruitment, and project management;
- Bonus: Strong written and verbal skills in a foreign language such asSpanish/German/French;
- Please note that remote working is not an option for this role, and you must be enrolled in a university throughout the internship.
A few years ago, creator and international artist Sam Feldt saw that he had over a million followers on his social media accounts as an artist but realized they were not his. He was only reaching about 2% of his followers and did not understand why he did not have access to his own fanbase. Out of that frustration, Fangage was born. Everyone is struggling to reach their fans on third-party platforms, and instead of being able to build a brand and business around them, creators are being forced to pay a third party to get access to their own followers. Fangage solves this problem by offering creators an easy way to set up their own, fully-branded, all-in-one platform where they can reach and engage all their fans around the globe directly, host and sell exclusive content and offer unique membership and subscription packages.
Fangage allows creators to take back control of their fanbase, cutting out the unnecessary middleman.With the recent acquisition by Triller, the AI-powered open garden tech platform, Fangage gets access to millions of creators, meaningful technology, and a strong network of synergistic companies to accelerate its growth. Triller currently recognizes over 750 million interactions monthly, which allows us to push Fangage to the heights we’ve always known it was capable of and help our creators maximize their earning capability.