Operations (32-40 uur p/w)
At Fromanteel, interns are an important part of the team. Whether you sign on for a 5 months internship (starting in February and September every year) or a research internship during your academic year, you’ll be working on critical projects.
Are you driven by a desire to learn the ins and outs of Operations, Marketing and Sales, and are you willing to take a plunge into the dynamic world of Fromanteel Watches? Do you want to find out how we get our watches to their new owners in the nick of time, and do you want to learn all about the driving forces behind our various sales, logistics and distribution channels? Look no further and apply for our Operations, Marketing & Sales Assistant Internship today!
- You feel at home in the world of men’s fashion and watches;
- You study Commercial Sales, Business Economics or something related;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial;
- You are able to work properly in a team, as well as individually;
- You are a strong planner, and won’t lose track of what’s important;
- You are a great organizational force, and not afraid to multitask;
- You can write and speak in English (proficient) and Dutch (native).
As the Operations, Marketing & Sales Assistant, you carry a great responsibility within both the Operations, Marketing and Sales team. You will keep a close eye on the development of sales mutations, lend your hands to fulfill incoming orders, and man the Fromanteel Concept Store (located in our office) during opening hours. You also monitor social media posts and all the involved communication on the channels. Every day at Fromanteel Watches will be a different kind of day. Your tasks will vary and, as our newest colleague, you well get a say at the table when it comes to the continuous improvement of our Operations department. Naturally we will also make sure to clear out time so you can take care of your school assignments.