Marketing and sales intern (40 uur p/w)
GetEase is a new start-up in Amsterdam (founded by Ex Googlers) with international ambitions and aims to make people’s lives easier! We deliver services on demand (at home, office or hotel) that contribute to your happiness! Think for example of massages, manicures, yoga & personal training. Users can order these services through our app, easy right?
About the possibility
We have a great opportunity available for an enthusiastic bachelor/master student interested in working in a start-up. If you are creative, want to learn on the job and are good at managing projects, we are looking for you. In this role, you will contribute to the core of our company: Brand building, Online marketing, PR and sales activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and get to know all the facets of Marketing and Sales. You will have the opportunity to contribute your own creativity and ideas to one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands.
- Thinking creatively about new campaigns
- Managing the campaign calendar, adding your own content & contributing to online marketing activities (Google, Instagram campaigns)
- Thinking about PR stunts, Setting up communication initiatives such as newsletters, emails and support
- Support in running our business operations
- Measuring and monitoring our users’ and experts’ satisfaction (by means of interviews, surveys, etc)
- Setting up new / improving current strategic processes
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor orMaster student Strong passion and preferably some experience in marketing and/or communication
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Creative, independent and flexible
- An entrepreneurial personality with lots of energy and drive.
- Available for 5-6 months full time
- Possibility to work in the office (no online internship)
We offer a suitable compensation for this internship and would be happy to discuss this with you. Excited about what you’re reading? Apply now – we look forward to seeing your application!