Market intelligence analyst (40 uur p/w)
Who are we?
We are A-INSIGHTS, a fast-growing market and company intelligence scale-up focussed on the Agrifood industry. We help some of the largest companies in the world (think Bayer, Ahold, and Royal FrieslandCampina) to make strategic decisions data-driven by combining publicly available data with technical expertise and human touch in the form of our industry expertise.
What will you be doing?
As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be that human touch. As part of our Insights and Strategic Services team, you’ll work with ~15 motivated team members from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels to add value to the data for our clients. In addition to these direct team members, collaborate with our colleagues from the commercial teams to deliver the highest quality insights and foresights to our clients, and with colleagues from the product and tech teams to leverage the learnings you gained during projects into new features and value creators for our platform. In short, you’ll be:
- Translating large volumes of data into concise, actionable insights
- Combining data with industry expertise to generate foresights
- Pro-actively spotting opportunities to improve our solution and drive implementation
- Taking ownership of insights and foresights generation in customer projects
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you’ll work on a wide range of customer projects that may look like this:
- Supporting a large agricultural company in an investment decision by leveraging trade data, crop developments, and competitor investments to determine the addressable market for the coming years
- Providing the outside-in perspective used in the 5-year strategy review of a major consumer food producer by combining a financial benchmark with market developments
- Enable an established food processor in setting industry-leading sustainability goals by analysing and benchmarking competitor sustainability efforts to create a data-driven insight in success factors
We are looking for
Does that sound like something that energizes you? Great, because we are looking for new colleagues to join us in our fast growth! For the role of Market Intelligence Analyst, we are looking for people:
- With a master’s degree, preferably in business administration, finance or data analytics
- With 1-3 years experience in a data or analytics environment
- Experience in the agrifood sector is preferred
- That love being part of a team of highly motivated colleagues and working in the dynamic environment of a scale-up
- That are passionate about data analysis
- Have solid Excel and PowerPoint skills and the ambition to learn other visualisation and analytical tools (i.e. PowerBI, SQL)
- That are fluent in English
- That are currently based in the Netherlands or have a permit to work in the Netherlands and are willing to relocate
By the way: research shows that female candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates already do so at 60%. So do you recognize yourself in this challenge, but are you hesitating whether you meet all the requirements? Apply via the button and go for it!
What we offer you
As part of our growing team, we offer you a solid compensation package, great learning opportunities, and a fun and dynamic working environment. That looks like this:
- A gross salary between €3086-3858 gross per month + 8% holiday allowance and participation in our company bonus program
- Great opportunities to learn and advance yourself in a fast-growing scale up
- You’ll be part of a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic colleagues that know how to get things done ánd have fun while doing it
- A lot of team and company outings such as holiday dinners, a ski-trip, summer barbecues, after-work boat trips, padel tournaments, and a whole lot more
- Hybrid working (of course): we work 2-4 days a week from our well-stocked Amsterdam office, but we’ll also provide you with anything you need to work from home
The application process
Got energized? Is this vacancy really something for you and are you our new colleague? Then apply via the button below and we will contact you soon!
If we also see the match, we’ll first ask you to do an online skill-based assessment to see if you are the right fit for our team. After that, we’ll invite you to our office in Amsterdam for the second and final round in the application process, which consists of a motivational interview and a case interview. If all goes well, you’ll get your offer and we can get rocking as soon as possible!
A-Insights is the fastest growing company and market intelligence platform in the market. Trusted and loved by some of the world’s largest companies (Bayer, McCain, Ahold, Royal Friesland Campina), we combine worldwide publicly available company and market data with the latest domain & tech expertise.
Our goal is to set the international standard for objective company performance insights based on publicly available data, with a focus on the global Food&Agriculture Value Chain. Making impact on the world’s total food supply by clearing unbiased decisions in rather conservative board rooms. And our journey is just getting started!
We made a pivot in 2020 by transforming our consultancy business to a true Saas-product, attracted our first investors to get things going and are now growing @ 60% YoY. And that Determined to reach 10 Mio ARR before 2025. We are building a team of passionate and talented people who are eager to contribute to this growth and help us write our story.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We are excited to meet talented candidates who are passionate about our company and the role. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.