Junior Sales Operations Manager (NL, FR, DE) at FlexiDAO
Are you passionate about starting a career in a tech start-up that fights climate change and has a real impact? Do you want to become a critical pillar of a rising star project in the energy transition and blockchain disruption wave?
If the answer is yes, then FlexiDAO is the right choice for your next career move. FlexiDAO is one of the European leading energy & blockchain start-ups, working with global industry leaders such as Iberdrola, Acciona or Total. The firm exists to transform the energy sector into a carbon-free and democratic market. We achieve that mission by helping utilities offer new energy services with white-label blockchain applications. Our first use-case is local renewable energy tracking.
As a sales operations manager you will be working directly with the co-founder & Chief Commercial Officer and with the Head of Business Development. Your role will be focused on making the sales process smooth and effective. You will become the super user of our CRM system (Copper) and support all activities in the first part of the sales process: lead generation through cold calling, cold emailing, lead qualification, market research and participation in first sales meetings. If you happen to be good at creating content and developing sales materials, that’s considered a bonus. Our target audience are Energy Suppliers and CSR managers of large corporations.
Location can be either in Amsterdam or in our Barcelona offices (or from home during Covid19)
What is in it for you?
- Learn best practices on B2B sales from senior Head of Sales (+20 years experience) and Chief Commercial Officer (Bain, Google, Henkel)
- Independence, immediate responsibility from day 1 to grow as a professional
- Direct visibility over the impact of your work
- Have a true social and environmental impact in the world
- Fun, young and dynamic environment with regular team fun events
- Working hour flexibility, free coffee and fresh fruits
- Competitive salary (indication: €1900 – €23000 + Bonus)
Job requirements Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
o Prefered background: Economics/Online Marketing/ Business/Sales.
o Top 25% performance
- Full-time availability (40h/week)
- Strong passion for sales activities: bold and brave attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (also on the phone!)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Proactivity and ability to work independently with ownership of responsibilities
- Open to travelling (e.g. once or twice per month around Europe after Covid19)
- Required language: English. Preferred extra language: NL / French / German
- Previous experience in B2B sales or client facing roles
- Ability to deeply engage clients, identify and deliver insightful questions and non-confrontationally challenge client assumptions and ideas, including cold calling
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
- Desk research
- Lead generation from online sources
- Some understanding of corporate sustainability reporting standards and best practices for commercial and industrial markets
- Some understanding of the energy sector – overview of industry value chain, energy markets and economics
- Some understanding of of blockchain and software
Send your cover letter and resume via this form
Good to know
When hired you will start as a trainee for six months. The compensation will be 1000 – 1200 EUR / month
Apply: Click Here
Days per week: Fulltime
Skills: Sales, Communication
International candidates: Allowed
Vacancy: Junior Job
City: Amsterdam – Barcelona – Remote