JOB: Working Student Business Operations (20 hours p/w) at PCR Insights
PCR is a fresh and innovative FinTech company that delivers data solutions for the financial sector. We are headquartered in New York and have operational offices in Breda and Gdansk. Our platform provides services related to data processing, data analysis, and data visualization. We make use of the newest possibilities in data analysis, security, and cloud technologies to build and maintain our ecosystem.
When you enter our tech-office in Breda, you will immediately feel the positive energy that is at the core of the company. In an environment without walls or dividers, we are truly an open and transparent tech firm that values all input from all sides. We embrace diversity and weirdness, creativity, and people’s opinions. Yes, we work hard and sometimes late, but we also have fun and share our experiences and ideas. We also like to celebrate our achievements with team events, beer, and food! We are looking for new colleagues who feel at home in this atmosphere.
How we work
In our journey to become the best fintech company in the world, we work closely with several key players in the financial sector. In cooperation with these players, PCR has a unique position to bring innovation to the financial world and to set modern standards for the collection, processing, and distribution of financial information. On a daily basis, you will work closely with Willem who is responsible for the operations team.
Considering the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic we are working from home as much as possible. Every morning the operations team has a stand-up. To update each other on what they are working on and what they will be tackling that day. You will be attending the operations stand up every morning (if you are working) as this will give you insight into the daily successes and challenges.
We are always looking for creative minds to tackle the various successes/challenges we encounter along the way, and to leave a mark on the global financial landscape. You will be responsible for building the future of our amazing company and be part of revolutionizing the way people look at financial data. So, your delivered work will be used in the company to take it to the next level!
- Support the daily data reconciliation;
- Monthly assistance on the PDF reporting;
- Daily/Monthly mapping of new data feeds;
- Help the PCR team onboard their newest clients.
- Work on optimization so that the operations team will work more efficient.
What we offer
PCR provides opportunities for people to grow their personal skills and technical knowledge; to be part of a family of passionate problem solvers. We believe that bright minds and team effort are the resources to build technical solutions for the future. We achieve this through personal training, knowledge sessions, enabling technical courses, and visiting conferences.
- Flexibility and responsibility to develop, create, execute, and analyze your own ideas.
- Colleagues with different backgrounds, so that there is always someone to help you out or to answer a question.
- The possibility, if you live in Breda, to work in our office. (Yes! There is plenty of space for social distancing).
- €10 – €15 hourly compensation
- You are following a Bachelor/Master at Hogeschool/University level;
- Our team is a combination of Dutch-speaking and English-speaking. We are looking for someone who is at least fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Speaking / Writing Dutch is not a must, but an advantage;
- Willingness and ability to work with all layers of the company, from the business manager up to the developers;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Affinity with IT solutions is an advantage.
Send your resume and a professional and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form