Internship: Writing and Marketing (32-40 hours p/w)
Are you an aspiring content writer or marketer, looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your skill set and develop your career? Do you enjoy working on a small team with big ambitions?
As an Intern Writing and Marketing at Menlo Coaching, you can expect to explore your passion for writing and marketing while making an impact on real projects: from conception to execution, you’ll be a key player in our sales and marketing efforts.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Contributing to overall marketing strategy
- Conceptualizing marketing content & preparing content briefs
- Writing SEO-optimized content & optimizing pre-existing content
- Interpreting and acting on marketing analytics data
What makes a successful applicant?
- Education or formal training in a humanities subject or marketing & communications; or highly motivated to learn
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, or SurferSEO a plus, but not required
Beyond ambitions in the area of content writing and marketing, the primary “must-have” for this position is full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
This fulfilling internship is based out of our Baarn, NL office – just a 40-minute train ride from Amsterdam Centraal Station – where you’ll work as a key part of our collaborative, international team.
Some things that people like about working at Menlo:
- We have a comfortable, friendly office full of knowledgeable, patient professionals.
- All employees—interns included!—are encouraged to share their ideas and follow their professional interests.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your profile and pick up new skills.
Send your CV en cover letter (1A4) via This Form
Contact Sascha // email@example.com