Venture Capital Internship (40 uur p/w)
Looking to kickstart your career in venture capital?
Peak is offering talented graduates a 6-month internship program to learn the ins and outs of Venture Capital. If you like working with startups, have the ambition to be an entrepreneur, or want to be the next superstar in Venture Capital, this is the opportunity for you!
What you will do:
- Analyze business plans and discuss the most promising ones
- Host meetings with inspiring entrepreneurs
- Do extensive market and financial research
- Learn how to evaluate early-stage companies
- Support experienced entrepreneurs to accelerate the growth of our portfolio
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Analytical: You connect the dots, have attention to detail, and understand data.
- Commercial: You are a hustler. When you want something, you will get it!
- Communicative: You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written.
- Self-starter: You dare to take initiative and ownership.
- Well-organized: Structured way of working and planning.
- Bonus points: Experience in starting or working at a start-up.
Oh and who are we?
Peak is the leading entrepreneurial Venture Capital fund with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, and Stockholm. We are a diverse team of 11 people with a shared entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for entrepreneurship and the latest technologies. We invest in early-stage SaaS, Marketplaces and Platforms uncer which you might have heard of Catawiki, Channable, Creative Fabrica, GraphCMS, Trengo, Urban Sports Club, United Wardrobe.