Internship Sales and Business Development (24-40 hour p/w)
Join our fast-growing tech company that is redefining the future of connecting skills and work globally! At blackbear, you will support the growth of our online marketplace of skills in the UK while being part of an ambitious, hardworking pack of bears. Are you ready to pull out your claws as a Sales and Business Development UK Intern?
About the team
You’ll join the Sales team, known as the growth engine of the bear pack. Currently Sales is our largest team and with 20+ passionate professionals we push the boundaries of blackbear’s growth. The Sales Development team hunts new opportunities by finding and connecting with qualified buyers. The Account Executive team brings in the revenue by closing deals from their opportunity pipeline. We are a fast faced, people-centric team, where we praise our top contributors, but stay aware that our strength comes from excelling together as a team.
What you will learn
This internship is fully focused on the UK market. During this internship you will learn all there is to know about Sales. With that in mind, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Reaching out to (potential) leads by email (video) campaigns;
- Picking up the phone and creating blackbear fans from people who don’t know us;
- Utilizing LinkedIn Sales Navigator for social selling;
- Building rapport with potential businesses and devising/executing acquisition strategies and;
- Mastering your administrative skills within HubSpot, our CRM System;
- Working together with your Account Executive to book qualified introductions
What you will bring
- Aside from the blackbear mindset, below are some other things we’re looking for to strengthen our pack:
- Available from February 2023;
- Currently studying at University of Applied Sciences level or higher in a business or commercial direction;
- Some experience in sales is a plus;
- Affinity for working with metrics and targets;
- Native or Near-Native in English;
- You know how to convince people and are not afraid of cold-calling;
- Available for at least 3 days per week;
- You are located in The Netherlands.
What’s in it for you?
You will start together with several other interns. We truly value our interns at blackbear, we work with passion towards our goals and you are key in reaching those.
You will receive a 400 euro internship compensation based on fulltime and a work laptop. Our team will guide you and make sure you learn all you can during your internship.
Together with your assigned mentor you can decide on your learning objectives and work on your school related projects.
At the office we provide healthy lunches, and we love to party. Our Friday afternoon drinks and bear events are legendary! We believe in having a fun, hardworking and passionate team, who celebrate all successes, big or small.
Little bear about us
A typical bear is open, unique, people-oriented, and passionate. We offer companies the digital solution to output-driven outsourcing. With our product we enable Solvers to generate an income remotely. We guarantee companies that our Solvers deliver a high-quality result on their projects and motivate this by paying Solvers for delivered output, instead of hours worked.
We have a beautiful, large office where we love meeting each other, but hybrid working is definitely an option within blackbear.
Having such an ambitious and adaptable team of colleagues means that there is always a great internal project to work on or a process to improve. We offer you the opportunity to create a meaningful impact on what blackbear will become over the next few years.
All our bears work with complete passion and dedication towards reaching the same goal: To turn blackbear into the most awesome product in the world. Together we’ll make it happen. By working hard and celebrating our successes we will turn blackbear into the go-to solution for hassle-free outsourcing on a global scale – that’s the blackbear mindset.