Internship Project Management (32-40 uur p/w)
Project Management Internship Amsterdam
Are you a successful, final year student who wants to kick start their career? Are you looking for an internship packed full of individual responsibility? Do you have a love for football?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as a Project Management intern:
In a team of two you will focus on creating the best bidding experience for our customers, will research and carry-out upcoming events that could be interesting for our company and will liaise with every department to create and manage new exciting projects.
We always stand out, differentiating ourselves from others, striving to surprise both our football club partners and fans. You will be able to work in various environments, receive a lot of responsibility, and own projects to run, and most importantly: you will see instant results!
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards/just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in a Project/Event Management or Marketing related study or similar.
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from September
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our procedure consists of 3 rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call),
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all goes well we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559