INTERNSHIP MILKSHAKE FESTIVAL MARKETING (32-40 hours p/w)
D.O.L.HOUSE is a creative agency. Full-service from concept till execution. Strong in creation for events, brand activations, and marketing campaigns. We work with a small and close team at our office at Westergas in Amsterdam.
D.O.L.HOUSE is the creative and marketing agency of Milkshake Festival, but also has other clients such as Superstruct, Stadsdeel West, Fred&Friends, For All Who Love Foundation and Table For Ten. Alongside this, there are also own concepts developed and produced. Milkshake Festival:
Milkshake is an electronic dance festival that has been developed from the mindset ‘everything is possible’ and shows that entertainment, music choice, choice of clothing and status has nothing to do with gender identity or sexuality.
We are working towards global unity, love, peace, and acceptance. Our intention is to create and give a platform to (performance) artists that belong to underrepresented groups that are not yet wholly accepted in our society. Life is a party thanks to the great diversity of skin colours, body shapes, sexual preferences and gender expressions. People are the salt of the Earth, and this is what we celebrate. Milkshake celebrates diversity!
Internship Period: February 2024 till August 2024
Job description & activities
Finally, the time has come… Milkshake Festival 2024 has been planned and D.O.L.HOUSE are looking for a new Marketing & Communication intern.
Have you always been curious about the colorful world that takes place behind the scenes? Studying in the direction of events, marketing, creativity? And full-time available from February 2024 till August 2024? Big chances that you are the person the D.O.L.HOUSE and Milkshake Festival team are looking for!
- Working in Customer care.
- You will work on online marketing, in ticketing & socials.
- Working on the social media pages of Milkshake Festival.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop engaging content for social media.
- Working as content creator during our events.
- You will be updating & checking the information on our website.
- Support the communications efforts to maintain a consistent brand image across all channels.
- Support the creation of marketing and communication toolkits.
- You’re open-minded and know what is going on in the queer community.
- You have an education in the field of Marketing & Communication.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are eager to learn, active and willing to work hard.
- You have good communication skills.
- You know how to work in Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & DTP.
- You know how to work with different social media platforms such as TikTok & Instagram.
What do we offer?
- A nice internship allowance.
- A nice workspace at the Westergas in Amsterdam.
- Space for your own development and projects.
- A versatile internship within a professional, young, and diverse team.