Internship Marketing (28-40 uur p/w) – German Speaking
We are a fast-growing online wine platform focused on delivering quality wines to wine lovers across Europe directly from the winery. We have the ambition to become the largest wine platform in Europe and will start by adding France and Germany as wine countries in addition to Italy this year. Our platform aims to enhance our customers’ wine experience through a user-friendly website, excellent customer service and a personal connection with the winemaker.
About the position
As a marketing intern, you will play a crucial role in promoting the ONWINE ‘brand’ and growing our customer base. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of online marketing, including social media, content creation, email marketing and SEO and SEA. You will work closely with us and support in developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in creating and planning content for our social media channels
- Support in creating and sending email newsletters to our customers
- Assist in identifying potential partners and setting up collaborations
- Research new marketing opportunities and trends in the wine industry
- Contribute to developing and implementing marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Analysing marketing data and reporting results to the team
- Contribute to managing website content and improving the user experience
What do you need?
- You are pursuing a relevant undergraduate degree in marketing, commercial economics, business administration, communications or a related field
- Available for a minimum of 28 hours
- Interest in the wine industry and willingness to further develop your knowledge in this field
- Excellent German communication skills, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and experience with content creation and design
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing principles is a plus
- Creative thinking skills and an eye for detail
- You can work independently but also collaborate effectively in a team
What do you get?
- A challenging and educational internship within a fast-growing online company
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in different aspects of online marketing
- An inspiring working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Room for own initiative and creativity
- An appropriate internship allowance (300-500 euros)