Internship Digital Designer (40 Hours p/w)
Are you a Digital Designer with an interest in speaking the startup language, and want to work in a dynamic, international environment with responsibility from day 1? Do you have a creative mindset and passion for design? Do you get energy from realizing inspiring and effective content? Are you looking for an internship? Unknown Group is looking for a creative and detail-oriented designer to join our team and help us evolve our brand!
- Create new and exciting illustrations and content, regarding our cool brands such as Get In the Ring and client branding;
- Guard and build upon Unknown Group’s newly implemented branding and visuals;
- Design and design a lot: websites, reports, interfaces, digital advertisements, banners for social media, and podcast branding, among others.
- Work in our dynamic tech team, contributing to our own brand-creatives and ensuring high quality projects are completed in a timely manner;
- Edit and design effective and inspiring internal reports and presentations as well as impressive podcasts and animated digital advertisements;
- Get responsibility from day 1, we value creativity and the ability to think outside the box;
- Work with a team consisting of designers, PRs, content marketeers, digital marketers, and podcast/video producers in our Unknown studio.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and enthusiasm for startups – be a true venturer in to the unknown;
- A proactive approach to work – be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself, our processes, and the people around you;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field;
- Design skills are required and an affinity with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- Excellent communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- A creative mindset and result-driven person, passionate about creating effective assets and creative content;
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and nationalities, based all over the world;
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, where people enjoy working together and learning from each other. We are a group of explorers; curious, eager, and resourceful. At Unknown Group, we believe in responsibility from day one and provide you with the possibility to develop your personal ambitions on the job. When COVID-19 is not an issue anymore, you will work in our office in The Hague with the team, but also with the option to work (partly) remotely.