Internship Digital Designer (40 Hours p/w)
Are you a Digital Designer with an interest in speaking the startup language, and want to work in a dynamic, international environment with responsibility from day 1? Do you have a creative mindset and passion for design? Do you get energy from realizing inspiring and effective content? Are you looking for an internship? Unknown Group is looking for a creative and detail-oriented designer to join our team and help us evolve our brand!
- Create new and exciting illustrations and content, regarding our cool brands such as Get In the Ring and client branding;
- Guard and build upon Unknown Group’s newly implemented branding and visuals;
- Design and design a lot: websites, reports, interfaces, digital advertisements, banners for social media, and podcast branding, among others.
- Work in our dynamic tech team, contributing to our own brand-creatives and ensuring high quality projects are completed in a timely manner;
- Edit and design effective and inspiring internal reports and presentations as well as impressive podcasts and animated digital advertisements;
- Get responsibility from day 1, we value creativity and the ability to think outside the box;
- Work with a team consisting of designers, PRs, content marketeers, digital marketers, and podcast/video producers in our Unknown studio.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and enthusiasm for startups – be a true venturer in to the unknown;
- A proactive approach to work – be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself, our processes, and the people around you;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field;
- Design skills are required and an affinity with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- Excellent communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- A creative mindset and result-driven person, passionate about creating effective assets and creative content;
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and nationalities, based all over the world;
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, where people enjoy working together and learning from each other. We are a group of explorers; curious, eager, and resourceful. At Unknown Group, we believe in responsibility from day one and provide you with the possibility to develop your personal ambitions on the job. When COVID-19 is not an issue anymore, you will work in our office in The Hague with the team, but also with the option to work (partly) remotely.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559