Internship: Data Analyst (32-40 hours p/w)
As an Intern Data Analyst at Menlo Coaching, you can expect to explore your passion for data while making an impact on real projects: from data cleaning to processing to analysis, you’ll be a key player in our sales, marketing, and business intelligence efforts.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Processing & analyzing our database of 70k+ MBA profiles, as well as historical sales data and web and video analytics data
- Producing dashboards, summaries, reports, articles, and other written materials related to our data processes
- Evaluating data processes for possible efficiencies & improvement opportunities
- Contributing to data-related strategy discussions
- Participating in team meetings and sharing your work with the team
What makes a successful applicant?
- Formal education or training in data analytics, or highly motivated candidates with a technical inclination
- Knowledge of data analysis & visualization techniques, data mining, or database systems; familiarity with SQL or a programming language preferred
- Familiarity with web scraping or statistical computing a plus
Beyond ambitions in the area of data analytics, the primary “must-have” for this position is full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
This fulfilling internship is based out of our Baarn, NL office – just a 40-minute train ride from Amsterdam Centraal Station – where you’ll work as a key part of our collaborative, international team.
Some things that people like about working at Menlo:
- We have a comfortable, friendly office full of knowledgeable, patient professionals.
- All employees—interns included!—are encouraged to share their ideas and follow their professional interests.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your profile and pick up new skills.
Send your CV en cover letter (1A4) via This Form
Contact Sascha // email@example.com