Internship: Customer Succes (32-40 hours p/w)
Who is Piggy
Piggy is a young, fast-growing tech scale-up based in the Netherlands and Germany. We help businesses grow by forming stronger bonds with their customers via our loyalty platform. And it works. Over 2 million happy consumers use our platform and over 8.500 businesses use our loyalty solutions.
We are currently expanding throughout Europe and we’re looking for talent to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain your first work experience in a dynamic work environment! You’ll be coached on a day to day basis by your team. This gives you the opportunity to grow and learn fast!
Our Customer Success Team is all about building relationships. We make sure our customers become successful by using Piggy. The team consists of enthusiastic professionals who ensure that the relationship with all our stakeholders is top-notch. As part of this team you also work closely together with the other teams within Piggy. This makes the role so dynamic and fun!
- You’ll be optimizing customer satisfaction and relationship management
- You will develop and implement your ideas to optimize our high standard of customer experience
- You will have direct contact with our customers. This can be the CEO of a big company or the local butcher in your hometown.
- You’ll be increasing the knowledge of our customers by creating and sharing relevant up to date content.
- You get the space to combine a study assignment with work activities
Who you are
We hire people based on their motivation, talent and ambition.
- You like to get in touch with all sorts of people and you know how to communicate with our customers
- You understand our market, our business and the technology we use for our product
- You are studying at university or at a HBO
- You like to take ownership in your work
- You are a native Dutch speaker and you speak English fluently
What we offer
We offer you a working environment that feels like your second home. A space where you can share your knowledge, ambitions and creativity. Our goal is to become Europe’s leading loyalty platform. And we aim to get there by making sure what we do today, is just a little bit better than yesterday. That’s why we invest in your professional and personal development.
This is what you can expect:
- A professional working environment, with a young and innovative team
- An established tech company scaling up in Germany and further abroad
- An amazing office-space in Maarssen, where you can share and shape your knowledge, experience and creativity
- A generous remuneration fee €400,-
- Day to day coaching
- A lot of fun
- Relevant work experience!
Send your CV en cover letter (1A4) via This Form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org