Internship Community Management (24-40 hours p/w)
Join our fast-growing tech company that is redefining the future of connecting skills and work globally! At blackbear, you will impact the way work is outsourced by enterprise companies while being part of an ambitious, hardworking pack of bears. Are you ready to pull out your claws as a Community Management Intern?
About the team
You will be part of the Community Management team, which is part of the Customer Success team. The Customer Success team is one of the driving factors behind our commercial engine. Together with Garance, our Community Manager, you will ensure all our Solvers are proud and excited to be part of the Solver Community. You will work as Garance’s right-hand as she teaches you all there is to know about Community Management.
What you will learn
As a Community Management Intern, your main focus is on our Solver Community. Your goal is to expand and uphold our active community with like-minded, but diverse Solvers. We want to optimize the success of our Solvers and therefore our assignments.
During this internship you will learn to:
- Deliver high-quality service to our community.
- Build and leverage relationships with Solvers.
- Work with our Project Consultants and Marketing team to make Solvers fall in love with blackbear.
- Set up (online) networking events and other high-touch activities.
- Conduct regular onboarding calls to get to know new applicants and help them get started.
- Identify relevant channels to reach new Solvers and work with the Marketing team to properly leverage these.
- Gather and share feedback with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams about Solver needs, product improvements, and marketing messaging.
- Ensure that the work we do with our Solvers delivers strong value while also growing our business.
- Create true blackbear ambassadors and fans.
What you will bring
Aside from the blackbear mindset we look for a match in the following skills and knowledge to strengthen our pack:
- You are available for a 6-month internship from February 2023 onwards.
- Currently, you are studying in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Psychology or other commercial/social studies.
- You love writing and are communicatively strong.
- You are service-oriented and naturally connect with people.
- Some experience in Customer Service and/or previous experience in Marketing are a plus.
- If you have any design skills in Canva or Adobe that’s great.
- You are available for at least 3 days per week.
- You are located in The Netherlands.
What’s in it for you?
You will start together with several other interns. We truly value our interns at blackbear, we work with passion towards our goals and you are key in reaching those.
You will receive a fair internship compensation and a work laptop. Our team will guide you and make sure you learn all you can during your internship.
Together with your assigned mentor you can decide on your learning objectives and work on your school related projects.
At the office we provide healthy lunches, and we love to party. Our Friday afternoon drinks and bear events are legendary! We believe in having a fun, hardworking and passionate team, who celebrate all successes, big or small.
Little bear about us
A typical bear is open, unique, people-oriented, and passionate. We offer enterprise companies the digital solution to output-driven outsourcing. With our product we enable Solvers to generate an income remotely. We guarantee companies that our Solvers deliver a high-quality result on their projects and motivate this by paying Solvers for delivered output, instead of hours worked.
We have a beautiful, large office where we love meeting each other, but hybrid working is definitely an option within blackbear.
Having such an ambitious and adaptable team of colleagues means that there is always a great internal project to work on or a process to improve. We offer you the opportunity to create a meaningful impact on what blackbear will become over the next few years.
All our bears work with complete passion and dedication towards reaching the same goal: To turn blackbear into the most awesome product in the world. Together we’ll make it happen. By working hard and celebrating our successes we will turn blackbear into the go-to solution for hassle-free outsourcing on a global scale – that’s the blackbear mindset.
Great organizations are built on great people and we want to hire the best people. At blackbear we embrace diversity and encourage everybody to join our team.