International HR Officer (24-32 hours p/w)
Headroom is bringing the future of work to the present, one task at a time. We offer Remote Executive Assistance to the best and most successful Entrepreneurs & Executives in Europe and the USA. Every day, we help founders of the hottest startups and fast-growth companies unlock their potential.Like our members, our Employees are ambitious and hungry. We never settle for “just ok”, we are constantly finding ways to improve, learn, and make a positive impact on the lives of our members. We know better because we work together, thanks to our proven Headroom method and people-oriented culture. Our mission is to empower people to unlock their full potential and make an impact. Starting from those who work with us.
About the job
- Manage all end-to-end employee life cycle processes;
- Administer compensation and benefit plans, including well-being, and advising in HR trends;
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and compensation;
- Being a strong business partner in resolving HR challenges and thinking along in finding the best possible solutions for our employees and the business;
- Promote HR programs to build a diverse and inclusive workplace;
- Assist in developing, strengthening and implementing future proof HR policies;
- Undertake tasks around employee performance management;
- Fact based working and enhancing HR analytics and data in our daily work;
- Support and monitor our HRIS system and setting up reports concerning HR data;
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations;
- Payroll Administration and annual benchmarking;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic form.
- You are proactive and can work well in a stand-alone function
- You are fluent in English and have a good basic understanding of Dutch;
- You get the job done. You are a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is aware that others are counting on you. Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you;
- You like to learn and you see opportunities for the team to grow;
- You are a self-starter, you see work, think about a solution and pick it up immediately;
- You must be an efficient and excellent communicator, you love building bridges and love engaging with our stakeholders;
- You are familiar with online tools such as Google Suite, Slack, and HRIS such as Bamboo and Leapsome etc.;
- Data-driven decision making and making reports have no secrets for you.
- An inclusive people-first culture and a mighty diverse team of EA’s and other professional staff;
- A personal development plan (PDP) with regular workshops to make sure you grow into the role;
- Competitive compensation & benefits (including a great pension plan);
- Home office setup, as needed;
- Possibility to work remotely or hybrid (Amsterdam HQ). We have colleagues working in Spain, Greece, Berlin and all around The Netherlands
- Daily fun via our Slack Group Channel and regular team ‘outings’ and ofcourse FAD’s (Friday Afternoon Drinks);
- Business hours (9am-6pm) and a focus on employee work-life balance.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559