International Business Internship (German speaking) (24-40 uur p/w)
Explore Germany, startup style ✨
Ever wondered what it is like to start your own startup? This will get pretty close. Together with the founders of our company you will explore a new market, Germany 🇩🇪!! From the ground up! From talking with potential customers to validating critical business assumptions. You’ll work closely with our design team to localize our German platform and get the responsibility to launch specific tests to learn more about the market. In other words: hands-on research/startup exploration of expanding our social startup denieuwegevers.nl into Germany.
What you’re gonna do! 💪
- Strategize directly with our management team about our local roll-out.
- Help validate our most important business assumptions.
- Talk with potential customers (charities and social enterprises) and validate our value proposition.
- Setup (together with our design team) the first local version of our platform.
- Research potential volunteers and learn from their needs, pain points, etc.
In short, a lot to do. Lots of responsibility. You can try new things. Discover what you like. Make mistakes. And most important, learn from it.
What we look for in a student. 👀
We are looking for someone who is a problem-solver, creative and driven. In addition, you are a real go-getter and like to show initiative.
✅ Native German speaking (German nationality, so you understand the culture);
✅ Business focussed study (knowledge of Business model Canvas, Lean startup, Research & Validation, etc);
✅ A committed, friendly team player with a hands-on mentality;
✅ Is detail-oriented and can work accurately / systematically;
✅ Can learn to work with different (online) programs and tools quickly;
✅ Has strong communication skills;
✅ Can work with a hangover, if needed.