Intern Public Relations and Content Marketing (40 hrs p/w)
Hooton is looking for a full-time Public Relations intern to join its team in Amsterdam
This is the perfect role for students who are passionate about communications and creativity and eager to learn more about PR, sharpen their skills and work with a multinational team with international clients (a great opportunity to work in English).
You’ll be helping the team across many projects, so ideally you’re social media and marketing savvy, enjoy digging into current topics and contributing to client projects, are comfortable writing captivating texts in Dutch and English, and have a knack for keeping things neat and organised. You’re not afraid to take the initiative, a team player and loves to
meet new people, cultures and ideas!
Hooton was recently certified B Corp and as such, we’re looking for candidates that have a keen interest in sustainability, culture, fashion and lifestyle, to help us provide custom PR for companies that strive to offer real cultural impact and help them shape a more purpose-driven and environmentally-conscious future. To qualify for this role, you’ll need to be enrolled in a study for communications, public relations, marketing, strategy or a related field, based in the Netherlands and able to
communicate fluently in Dutch.
Your responsibilities include:
– Updating, maintaining and creating engaging content for Hooton’s social media and website.
– Working with the team on marketing initiatives and coming up with creative ways to improve the Hootons public persona.
– Managing media research and contact lists
– Assist with organising events from team outings to press trips.
– Assist the team with general office-related activities
For our Client projects, you’ll:
- Provide input and feedback on client strategies and initiatives.
- Provide assistance with the execution of client’s PR strategies.
- Assist with the day-to-day client management.
- Market and competitor research and analysis.
- Assist in researching, writing and reporting: email pitches, media research, press releases and reaching out to media
- Learn project and account management processes with current or prospective
- Currently enrolled in BSc/BA or Masters in public relations, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Dutch, another language is a plus!
- A strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of and experience with different social networks.
- A passion and a true interest in the PR industry, sustainable business practices, and an inclusive workplace.
- Good research, writing and analytical skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, with an eye for detail .
- Familiar with Google Drive.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559