Growth Marketing Intern Sustainable Fashion (32 hour p/w)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4 or 5 days per week, start sept. Are you passionate about sustainable fashion and want to be a part of the leading p2p wardrobe sharing community in Europe? Circle Closet is looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing Intern to join our small and dynamic team in Amsterdam.
About Circle Closet:
We are on a mission to change the fashion industry by encouraging people to share and
monetize their wardrobe and rent outfits when they need to. As the leading p2p wardrobe
sharing community in Europe, we give our customers access to the closet of the future. Our
ultimate goal is to become the Vinted of fashion rental.
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with our marketing team to drive growth and engagement on our platform. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that increase user acquisition, retention, and engagement. You love to test, learn and dive deep into the data.
- Conduct market research to identify potential growth opportunities
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels (e.g.
SEA, digital marketing, automation)
- Analyze data and metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize the user experience
- Responsible for automation of marketing processes
- Responsible for testing and learning in order to find our growth engines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and insights to identify new growth opportunities
Who are you?
- Eager to learn
- A hard and independent worker
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Passionate about sustainability and the fashion industry
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Crazy about data and loves digging into metrics to find insights that will drive our
- Preferable a study in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Analytics or a related field
- Prior experience in digital marketing or growth marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- At Circle Closet, we value community-driven, authenticity, ambition, social engagement, and boldness. We’re looking for someone who shares our core values and is eager to make a positive impact.
What do you get from us?
- Lots of freedom and the opportunity to grow with this dynamic company
- An environment that is open to own ideas and initiatives
- Ability to learn from a professional, fun, and energetic team
- A great HQ in the city center of Amsterdam
- An intern fee of 300 euro per month based on 5 days per week
- A fun and supportive environment – that likes to go for drinks
And last, but not least, an endless wardrobe to choose from – if you so wish ;).
Start date can be discussed, but preferably end of August.
Are you in, or in? Please apply!
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559