Graphic Design Internship (32-40 uur p/w)
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovationsdriven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as a Graphic Design intern:
Content is key within our marketing vision. Under the wings of our senior marketing executives, you will be working on every aspect of design in terms of both our platform and our channels, as well as the content that we supply the clubs with for every auction.
We aim to be ahead of the curve, always standout, be different and surprise both our clubs and customers. Our marketing department is always looking for new opportunities to supply our partners with the best possible content. We interact in new ways with markets both overseas and closer to home. Being part of our design team requires creativity and initiative.
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor / HBO / MBO degree in design or other creative field
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop or/and “Adobe After Effects”
- You are available for a 5/6 month internship starting from September
- You are fluent in English (any other language would be an advantage)
- At work, you are passionate, ener
- getic, and enthusiastic
- You’re creative and full of initiative
- You are flexible, well-organised and ready to join fast-growingorganisation
- You prefer to work in a young, dynamic and fast paced environment
- You want to ’do good’ and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Freedom and responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Working with the global football clubs and customers
- Being a part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
- Remuneration EUR 250 p/m, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam,Friday drinks
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world