Event Management Associate (40 hours p/w)
Interested in managing large scale international events?
Do you like to make the impossible possible? Are you looking for an internship? We are organizing over 100 events a year, all around the world, from Miami to Ouagadougou, from Seoul to Sao Paulo.
All with the aim to unlock opportunities for startups. There is not a place or concept that is impossible for our event team. Will you join us? Unknown group is looking for a creative and proactive Event Management Associate!
- Be a full member of our event management team and get to know our Get to the Ring Global competition, making your impact with your own ideas;
- Work on executing Get in the Ring events in all corners of the world;
- Work in the logistical execution of multiple events around the world for clients like: EIT, Ministry of Defense, or our own Global Meetup;
- Making sure our client journeys are top-level;
- Connect with people and cultures around the world via our partner events;
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown;
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Strong communication skills in English
- Not afraid to pick up the phone when needed
- Ready to quickly develop yourself in the event management field
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes with people around you
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, where people enjoy working together and learning from each other. We are a group of explorers; curious, eager, and resourceful. At Unknown Group, we believe in responsibility from day one and provide you with the possibility to develop your personal ambitions on the job.
When COVID-19 is not an issue anymore, you will work in our office in The Hague with the team, but also with the option to work (partly) remotely.