Internship E-commerce Marketing (32-40 uur p/w)
Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a sustainable personal care brand with products coming straight from our hearts. We want to change the world of personal care into GOOD CARE: good for your family, and good for the planet. We are a fast-growing start-up with a beachfront office in The Hague and operating on an international level. This results in new and exciting challenges every day and plenty of room for personal development.
The position: E-commerce Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hands-on intern to join our E-commerce team for 5/6 months who loves to write. You will be supporting our online organic growth and work on analyzing, optimizing and creating content that aids in this. You turn creative ideas into well written masterpieces that help customers find (and stay on!) our website. Of course you don’t need to have mastered it all, we will guide you and help out where needed! You will learn from us, and we will hopefully learn from you too!
What you will be doing
• Content management for the Naïf website: creating, optimizing & analyzing blogs and landing pages, copywriting, conducting keyword research to improve organic search.
• Assist with online- and email marketing initiatives and commercial launches and promotions on the website
• Got something you really want to learn? There’s always room to take up something sparks your interest!
Our ideal candidate
What we offer:
- An independent and challenging full-time position where you can make an impact and develop yourself.
- An international environment shared with an ambitious and successful team that is building a fast-growing skincare brand.
- A start-up culture full of energy, fun and flexibility.
- A beachfront office in Scheveningen (The Hague).
- €400,- compensation a month
- And of course, supplies of shampoo and creams
Iva, current Ecommerce Marketing Intern at Naïf:
“In the E-Commerce team at Naïf, not one day is the same. Your tasks vary by day and there’s plenty of room for personal and professional development. The team prioritizes working hard, but also having fun along the way. If you’re ambitious and keen to learn new things, then Naïf will be the perfect place for you!”