E-commerce & Digital Marketing Internship (32-40 uur p/w)
E-commerce & Digital Marketing internship Amsterdam
If you have: a passion for both sports and digital marketing, a willingness to dive deep into the numbers, and an ability to implement a touch of creativity in everything you do, then please read on!
At MatchWornShirt we’re recruiting for one of the most dynamic roles in the organisation: E-commerce and Digital Marketing. We’re looking for a self-starter that can command good use of language and creativity to conduct effective digital marketing campaigns as well as formulate data-driven solutions.
What we offer in return? An action-packed internship at the intersection of football, social impact and technology where you get a chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the world. You’ll see your work guide real life decisions as you look to optimise marketing strategies and maximise brand awareness.
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to provide world leading fan engagement solutions. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports franchises and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and fans and innovate through
our technological expertise and market intelligence.
Your role as an Intern:
In a team of five – including one of our two founders – you will focus on: conducting creative and engaging digital campaigns to (re)activate our new and existing global audience and use your passion for data to explore the numbers with a goal to drive forward effective change. You will have opportunities to explore emerging football markets such as those in Asia and the US.
We work in a young and dynamic environment of more than 50 colleagues comprised of 21 different nationalities. As an intern you will be given a lot of responsibility and own projects to run, and most importantly: you will see your work being appreciated by fans and followers all over the world!
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Consumer Marketing or an equivalent
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from September
- You are fluent in English (any other language will be advantageous)
- You are creative, enthusiastic, driven and attentive to detail
- You’re proactive, determined, and are not afraid to take matters into your own hands
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a rapidly expanding organisation
- You like to work in a young, international and fast paced environment
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Chance to work in an inclusive environment whilst being given great responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of a great international team with lots of social events
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our recruitment procesdure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (to be completed at home, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all the above goes well, we will proceed to offer you the position and welcome you to the team in Amsterdam!
Are you grabbing this opportunity with both hands?
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559