Digital Content Marketing Intern Sustainable Fashion (32 hour p/w)
Job Title: Digital Content Marketing Intern
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4 or 5 days per week, start Sept.
Are you passionate about sustainable fashion and want to be a part of the leading p2p
wardrobe sharing community in Europe? Circle Closet is looking for a creative and ambitious
Digital Content Marketer to join our small and dynamic team in Amsterdam.
About Circle Closet:
We are on a mission to change the fashion industry by encouraging people to share and
monetize their wardrobe and rent outfits when they need to. As the leading p2p wardrobe
sharing community in Europe, we give our customers access to the closet of the future. Our
ultimate goal is to become the Vinted of fashion rental.
As a Digital Content Marketer, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with our
marketing team to develop and execute content and merchandize strategies that increase user engagement and drive growth on our platform. You will be responsible for creating engaging content across all platforms including website content, email content, website descriptions, and blogs.
- Develop and implement content strategies across various platforms to increase
engagement and drive growth
- Managing product listings: You will be responsible for creating and managing product listings on the e-commerce website, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate and appealing.
- Create engaging and informative content for all platforms including website content,
email content, photography, website descriptions, and blogs
- Conducting market research: You will conduct market research and stay up-to-date
with industry trends to identify new product opportunities and optimize product
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: You will work with cross-functional teams
including marketing and operations to ensure that product listings are effectively
marketed, promoted and managed.
- Analyzing sales data: You will analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities
to improve product performance and identify areas for optimization.
- Creating promotions and offers: You will create promotions and offers to drive sales
and revenue, as well as manage inventory levels to ensure that products are
available when needed.
- Developing and implementing merchandising strategies: You will develop and
implement merchandising strategies to drive sales and optimize the customer
experience, including product placement, pricing and promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimize the user experience
Who are you?
- Eager to learn
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Passionate about sustainability and the fashion industry
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business
Administration, or a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) is a plus
At Circle Closet, we value community-driven, authenticity, ambition, social engagement, and boldness. We’re looking for someone who shares our core values and is eager to make a
What do you get from us?
- Lots of freedom and the opportunity to grow with this dynamic company
- An environment that is open to own ideas and initiatives
- Ability to learn from a professional, fun, and energetic team
- A great HQ in the city center of Amsterdam
- An intern fee of 300 euro per month based on 5 days per week
- A fun and supportive environment – that likes to go for drinks
- And last, but not least, an endless wardrobe to choose from – if you so wish ;).
Start date can be discussed, but preferably end of August.
Are you in, or in? Please apply!
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559