Design and Communication Internship at Framatic
Interested in a creative internship for a video tech company in the heart of Amsterdam? Join us!
We are a video technology startup with a pioneering mentality, always trying to be ahead of the market and constantly searching and developing new technology to make existing business processes more efficient, personal and fun.
Do you see challenges where others see problems? Do you want to be part of an open-minded ambitious team with great resources to develop yourself?
Your value will especially be addressed in the Framatic team, a subsidiary powered by Flipbase. Framatic is the new kid on the block when it comes to shape-shifting technology and offers innovative API-first video technology specifically developed for software vendors.
- Do things differently than others;
- Always put customers first;
- Keep it stupidly simple;
- Dare to make mistakes.
Create the world’s easiest to use video technology, enabling software vendors to fully integrate and enable its users with asynchronous video interaction in any existing workflow.
Our technology is currently being used worldwide by software vendors like Cornerstone, Kamernet, Bullhorn, Talmundo, Varbi, Hireserve, Jobat and many others.
We are looking for a creative mastermind to join our team as an intern, for the coming 6 months. Is that you?
You will be responsible for creating and publishing the most engaging content and designs for our (potential) partners. You will work closely with our sales and product team to create the best content possible.
What does this mean?
- Website – Maintain and create compelling new content and designs for our website.
- Presentations/infographics – Assisting the sales team to create the best commercial material possible.
- A student in your third or fourth year of a study related to communication, design and/or web development;
- Someone with a HBO/WO level of working and thinking;
- A pioneer and a storyteller;
- Fluent in English – written & spoken;
- A person with the capacity to create clear and interesting stories in text and video;
- Responsible, you like taking the initiative;
- Someone that dares to make mistakes.
As a team, we value continuous growth and learning, a team-first mentality, focus & discipline, and a positive attitude. No matter your level of skill, we look first and foremost for cultural fit.
We offer you:
- An amazing group of colleagues;
- An open working environment (in the center of Amsterdam) with a great team spirit;
- Opportunity to learn and grow together;
- fun company outings like attending festivals, taking our boat for a spin, skiing and kitesurfing.
- Friday afternoon drinks in and outside of the office;
- The flexibility to schedule your own hours in the week.
Did we get you excited about the internship?
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!