Customer Consultant (32-40 uur per week)
Created in Lyon in 2016 by French entrepreneurs, AGICAP has become one of the fastest scale-ups in Europe, with more than 3500 customers and revenue growth of over 900%.
AGICAP makes it quick and easy for SMEs leaders to monitor and forecast their cash flow. We are fundamentally rethinking the way SMEs manage one of their biggest pain points : cash flow. Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMEs in Europe.
Our success story is based on a unique customer-centric culture, an innovative product and excellence of our teams. As a Customer Consultant at AGICAP, your role will be to replicate this success story in Netherlands and support our rapidly growing customer base.
You will become familiar with our business and get to know everything about the way we sell and support our customers. Your onboarding will be very complete. It will also be an opportunity for you to be part of the Agicap tribe.
This includes the following:
- Manage and be responsible for a customer portfolio
- Answer our customers’ requests (chat, email, phone)
- Support and onboard new customers
- Understand their business, their challenges and their needs
- Develop personal relationship with users and decision-makers
- Define and implement satisfaction and retention strategies
- Prevent and minimize attrition
- Detect cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and make your accounts grow
- Improve our product and help our Product team by gathering feedbacks from customers
- Maintain a high NPS
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our processes, best practices and tools
- Share your know-how and ideas to improve team performance
Watch Jan Speelman’s (Country Manager Netherlands) latest interview talking about the Amsterdam launch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkRnCsIa5SA
The skills we are looking for
- Native/Fluent Dutch speaker with a full professional proficiency in English
- Problem solving mindset
- Passion for consistently providing excellent customer experience
- You are able to show previous success in customer relationship
- CSM in a SaaS environment targeting SMBs is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong rigor and organization, ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities to join our adventure
- Competitive salary (€4.000 – €5.000 per month)
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Thursday beers and afterworks with the team
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559