Copywriting & Communications Internship (32-40 uur p/w)
Copywriting & Communications internship Amsterdam
If you’re not shy of a good pun, have a passion for sports and social impact and are a native English speaker and writer, then please do continue reading!
At MatchWornShirt we’re recruiting for one of the most exciting roles in the organisation: copywriting and communications. We’re looking for a self-starter with a razor-sharp vocabulary and punctuality as a strong skill.
What we offer in return? An action-packed internship on the intersection of football, social impact and technology where you get a chance to work with the biggest (sports) brands in the world. You’ll see your work published in global media and on the channels of our partners, reaching an audience of millions.
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to provide world’s leading fan engagement solutions. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports franchises and players. We strive to regularly and consistently surprise our clients and fans with innovations driven by our technological expertise and market intelligence.
Your role as an Intern:
In a team of five – including one of our two founders – you will focus on: writing innovative and creative content to engage with our global audience, that will be featured on socials, online outlets, newspapers, our own platform – you name it!
You will have opportunities to explore emerging football markets such as Asia and the US. We work in a young and dynamic environment with over 50 colleagues with 21 different nationalities. You will be given a lot of responsibility and own projects to run, and most importantly: you will see instant results!
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in communications, literature or English language
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from September
- You are native in English (this means completely fluent writing and speaking, without grammar mistakes), any other language will be a great advantage
- You are creative, enthusiastic, driven and attentive to details
- You’re proactive, determined, and are not afraid to take matter into your own hand
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a rapidly expanding organisation
- You prefer to work in a young, international and fast paced environment
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Chance to work in an inclusive environment whilst being given great responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of a great international team with lots of social events
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our recruitment procesdure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all the above goes well we will proceed to offer you the position and welcome you to the team in Amsterdam!
Are you grabbing this opportunity with both hands?
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559