Content Marketing Internship at The Talent Institute
Help us tell the world about The talent institute.
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We educate entrepreneurial young minds and connect them tot the fastest growing scale- ups and most established companies. We understand that working with the right people can make a tremendous positive impact on a company’s business. That’s why we’ve chosen a mission where we not only kickstart the careers of Young Professionals but also make sure they add value to the companies that we match them with, from day one.
Do you want to be part of the secret weapon behind the succes of companies like Rituals, Rijksmuseum, Snapcarr and Ace & Tate? Join us and enjoy the ride.
Our programs are made to build the next generation young professionals. We want to empower digital growth & innovation within talents and within companies.
What about Content Marketing Internship
As our Content Marketing Intern you have a crucial role in our team. You have a passion for creating content that is engaging and eye catching and you’re looking for a hands-on internship.
Your are a people person and feel at ease whilst interviewing our clients. Interview complete, your natural storytelling ability makes for a very interesting read which you’ll share on our website and social media channels.
With your knowledge, you’ll take ownership of our social media accounts coming up with innovative ways to increase engagement and follows.
Your are organised, know how to multitaks and have an eye for the detail. You’ll work closely and collaborate with the team ensuring everyone has the content they need.
We will support your personal and professional development as well as giving you the opportunity to develop the skills you need to become a kick ass Content Marketeer.
What does your schedule look like?
What are we looking for?
- You are enrolled in study within the field of: Journalism, Content Creation, Communication, Marketing
- You’re written English is excellent – Dutch is a plus
- You have experience in storytelling
- You have some experience with photo & video editing
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are detail oriented
- You’re available to work 32-40 hours a week
- You are available ASAP for 4-6 months
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team
- Are you in and do you want to become part of our fast growing team?
What will we offer you?
- The support and encouragement to challenge your creative skills
- The opportunity to interview some of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands
- Access to our own recording studio and all the equipment
- Acces to all the tools you need, like: Canva, Miro, Stripo, Adobe suite and more
- Inspirational office space in the biggest hub in Europe: B.Amsterdam
- Access to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators
- The usual startup perks: table football, air hockey, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- €500 monthly compensation
- Last but by no means least… A whole lot of fun
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form