Client Support Specialist – Amsterdam (32-40 uur p/w)
What does a Client Support Specialist role involve?
This is a client support role in our company. Initially, you will join the 1st line support team of Sniptech. We are a growing Fintech based in Amsterdam.
In addition to developing cutting edge API solutions for the European market, we also provide best in class support and operations to a collection of exciting start and scale up companies.
Within this role, you would be providing best in class support for Frank Energie, A newly established player in the energy market in the Netherlands. Frank Energie harnesses flexible contracts and green energy to realize their ambition of becoming a leading player in the acceleration of the energy transition in Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as first point of contact for client of our portfolio companies. This is provided via(phone, email, social media, instant chat).
- Executing client operations tasks, to drive the client interaction process from first response to resolution.
- Proactively supporting Frank Energie by providing feedback on how to improve their products and services.
- Assisting the Frank Energie required with operational activities .
- Gaining familiarity with the Dutch energy market.
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic team player.
- An ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career.
- Client focused and understanding of customer needs.
- Previous experience in Client Support/Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package. Monthly salary: €2.500 – €2.600. (€33.000 yearly, holiday pay included)
- NS Business travel card
- The possibility to earn a discretionary, performance-based bonus
- A friendly dynamic working environment and top class office facilities
- 25 paid leave days
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who is interested in broadening your horizons and being a part of the growing fintech industry, then we would love to hear from you!