Campaign & Partnership (32-40 uur p/w)
The Parfumado group’s mission is to change the way people discover fragrance and beauty products, forever. The Parfumado group owns Parfumado and Rocket Campaigns. These companies have a lot of mutual synergy and share the same office and resources. Together, we
shake up the industry and create value for consumers, perfume brands and retailers.
We enable consumers to find the products they want and need based on their personal preferences. And we connect brands and retailers with their target consumers to increase leads, positive reviews, consumer insights and sales. Parfumado is a fast-growing perfume subscription service, where consumers can discover and experiment with a large variety of high-end perfume brands at an accessible price. Consumers choose and receive a perfume-of-choice at their doorstep, in travel size, every month. Rocket Campaigns is a fast-growing company that enables beauty brands to run digital targeted sampling campaigns. Rocket Campaigns distributes mini samples of perfume and beauty products to consumers with specific scent- and/or beauty profiles and collects consumer, insights, product reviews, generates leads and boosts sales.
In the role of Campaign & Partnership intern, you will work mainly for Rocket Campaigns but you are also part of the Parfumado group, and in that respect, you could also be contributing to major sales and marketing related projects for Parfumado.
The Campaign & Partnership intern will be a member of the Rocket Campaigns Sales & Partnership Team tasked with nurturing & growing our client base. You are assisting in the execution of the sampling campaigns for Rocket Campaign’s clients such as Coty, LVMH and L’Oréal. Besides that, you are assisting in the creation of marketing materials for the campaigns based on the specific brand’s KPIs. Furthermore, you will also analyze the consumer insights of these campaigns and collect the learnings in results decks for our clients. In this role, you will work with a cross functional team of experts (data analysts, content, marketing, & operations), who all play a key role in the development and execution of annual marketing strategies, investment plans, and integrated campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
The RC campaign intern is responsible for:
- Assisting in executing RC growth strategy by supporting the RC lead in the set-up of campaigns with creating marketing materials and doing the analysis on the campaigns.
- Assisting in growing the database by supporting the RC lead in the set-up of targetingcampaigns
- Follow-up of brand KPIs and flag opportunities or risks to the RC lead
- On an ad hoc and as needed basis: assisting in a diverse set of projects for the Parfumado group related to sales/marketing, such as Influencer marketing, limited edition launches, database growth and projects for international expansion
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel management or related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Consistent track record in delivering tangible impact.
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical; operates with the “bigger picture” & Parfumado’s business goals in mind. Gathers and analyses the most important information needed to understand problems and opportunities and recognises interdependencies
- Is a reliable & trustworthy team player and sets other people up for success
- Manages expectations & indicates what can be expected of other people and holds people accountable. Keeps team members engaged and accountable.
- Sets clear objectives for their work (and projects if project lead) and follows through.
- Project management: extremely well-organized, able to manage time and prioritise tasks adequately.
- Innovative: is able to think outside the box and offer innovative solutions.
- Shares knowledge, skills, best practices and other information at own initiative
- Experience using tech solutions & presentations tools to manage projects, measure content and to report to management and stakeholders. Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Asana are a must.
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience at an innovative & forward-thinking company that aims to shake up a traditional industry;
- A young and dynamic environment with a highly motivated team;
- Openness to new ideas and a positive work environment;
- Market-based internship compensation and delicious healthy lunches;
- Every month a brand of perfume of your choice to try