Campaign Management intern Rocket Campaigns (32 – 40 uur p/w)
“Changing the way we discover perfumes & beauty, forever.”
Parfumado Group, comprised of both Parfumado and Rocket Campaigns, is an innovative and fast growing scale-up from Amsterdam. Our ambition is to become Europe’s leading perfume and beauty discovery & sampling platform, acting as a matchmaker between consumers and brands. And we’re always looking for top talent!
With Parfumado, we are changing the traditional retail experience. We help consumers to easily discover luxury perfumes (550+). We do this by leveraging technology, such as our data driven perfume quiz, which gives consumers insight into their own personal preferences and provides tailor made recommendations of perfumes to try. Consumers receive their perfume of choice at their doorstep, every month. We also have a fast-growing B2B division which closes partnerships with strategic partners such as Transavia, ICS Mastercard and the BeautyCadeau card.
With Rocket Campaigns, we help fragrance and beauty brands run powerful sampling campaigns. With our targeting technology and our ever growing qualitative consumer database we ensure product samples end up in the hands of consumers who will try, love, buy and recommend their products. Samples targeted through our campaigns lead to valuable consumer insights, ratings & reviews, opt-ins and increased sales. We can count beauty powerhouses such as L’Oreal, COTY & LVMH to our clientele.
The Telegraaf called us the “Netflix of perfumes” and we over the past few years, we have won nominations and awards including but not limited to 2020 Challenger (Sprout), top 10 Rising Star 2020 (Deloitte’s Fast 50) & Marketing Scale-up of the Year 2021 (NIMA, PIM and Adformatie).
In the role of Campaign management intern, you will work mainly for Rocket Campaigns but you are also part of the Parfumado group, and in that respect, you could also be contributing to major sales and marketing related projects for Parfumado.
The Campaign Management intern will be a member of the Rocket Campaigns Sales & Partnership Team tasked with nurturing & growing our client base. You are assisting in the execution of the sampling campaigns for Rocket Campaign’s clients such as Coty, LVMH and L’Oréal. Besides that, you are assisting in the creation of marketing materials for the campaigns based on the specific brand’s KPIs. Furthermore, you will also analyze the consumer insights of these campaigns and collect the learnings in results decks for our clients.
In this role, you will work with a cross functional team of experts (data analysts, content, marketing, & operations), who all play a key role in the development and execution of the annual campaigns of Rocket Campaigns.
The campaign management intern of Rocket Campaigns is responsible for:
- Assisting in executing Rocket Campaign growth strategy by supporting the Rocket Campaign lead in the set-up of campaigns with creating marketing materials and doing the analysis on the campaigns.
- Assisting in growing the database by supporting the Rocket Campaigns lead in the set-up of targeting campaigns.
- Follow-up of brand KPIs and flag opportunities or risks to the Rocket Campaign lead.
- On an ad hoc and as needed basis: assisting in a diverse set of projects for the Parfumado group related to sales/marketing, such as limited edition launches, database growth and projects for international expansion.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel management or
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Consistent track record in delivering tangible impact.
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a reliable & trustworthy team player and sets other people up for success.
- Manages expectations & indicates what can be expected of other people and holds people accountable. Keeps team members engaged and accountable.
- Sets clear objectives for their work (and projects if project lead) and follows through.
- Project management: extremely well-organized, able to manage time and prioritize tasks adequately.
- Innovative: is able to think outside the box and offer innovative solutions.
- Shares knowledge, skills, best practices and other information at own initiative.
- Experience using tech solutions & presentations tools to manage projects, measure content and to report to management and stakeholders. Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Asana are a must.
What do we offer:
- Full-time internship as of 1st of September (for 5-6 months);
- Compensation on the basis of a 40 hour work week is €300,-
- The opportunity to gain experience at an innovative & forward-thinking company that aims to shake up a traditional industry;
- A young and dynamic environment with a highly motivated team;
- Openness to new ideas and a positive work environment;
- Market-based internship compensation and delicious healthy lunches;
- Every month a brand of perfume of your choice to try 🙂
- A day off on your birthday (!)
Parfumado prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate based on: race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation. We celebrate and champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.