Business Development Gaming Artists Creators
Within our fast-growing scale-up, we are looking for interns who are eager to help expand Fangage and be part of it’s mission to become the number 1 fan engagement/monetisation platform for content creators, influencers, artists, brands, and more. For this intern role, we are searching for candidates with the following responsibilities/requirements.
- Suggest creative ways to evolve and improve our presence in foreign markets & industries;
- Explore strategic partnership opportunities across different industries such as esports, sports, creator, fitness;
- Research prospective markets and leads;
- Support in the cold outreach on different platforms;
- Analyze key performance data of existing clients to develop successful case studies;
- Help establish clear brand messaging in international markets;
- Brainstorm creative partnership ideas with the team, to scale Fangage sustainably.
- Work with a talented and passionate team in a great office in Amsterdam, located at the new TNW West building;
- Flexible schedule for students;
- Acquire practical skills in a fast-growing scale-up with a potential transition into a full-time role;
- Opportunity to work closely with founder & artist Sam Feldt;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- A great working atmosphere within the TNW ecosystem with growth opportunities.
Aside from the standard job description, here is what we most value in an intern:
- Knowledge & passion in the influencer/content creator industry – you bring knowledge about social media trends to the table;
- Strong communications skills in English (written and verbal);
- Excited to work in a professional, fast-paced and innovative scale-up;
- Highly motivated to make a positive impact on Fangage’s mission to become the number 1 fan engagement platform;
- Bonus: Strong written and verbal skills in a foreign language such as Spanish/Portuguese/French;
- Bonus: Experience with marketing/business development/sales;
- Bonus: Experience in the e-sports/gaming industry.
|A few years ago, Sam Feldt saw that he had over a million followers on his social media accounts as an artist but realized they were not really his. He was only reaching about 2% of his followers and did not understand why he did not have access to his own followers? Out of that frustration, Fangage was born. Fangage allows creators to take back control of their fanbase, and engage & monetize fans directly – cutting out the unnecessary middleman. Fangage roots are in the music industry, but they have recently also seen an influx from esports teams, athletes, events companies and influencers. Everyone is struggling to reach their fans on third party platforms, and instead of being able to build a brand and business around them, creators are being forced to pay a third party to get access to their own followers. Fangage solves this problem by offering creators an easy way to set up their own, fully-branded fan platform where fans can unlock exclusive content & experiences. By signing up, fans share their data with the creator which allows the creator to reach 100% of their fans directly through email, text and voice campaigns.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559