BIJBAAN: Werkstudent Talent Acquisition Specialist (16-24 uur p/w) bij The Talent Institute
Help us tell the world about The talent institute.
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We educate entrepreneurial young minds and connect them tot the fastest growing scale- ups and most established companies. We understand that working with the right people can make a tremendous positive impact on a company’s business. That’s why we’ve chosen a mission where we not only kickstart the careers of Young Professionals but also make sure they add value to the companies that we match them with, from day one.
Do you want to be part of the secret weapon behind the succes of companies like Rituals, Rijksmuseum, Snapcarr and Ace & Tate? Join us and enjoy the ride.
What about the Talent Acquisition Specialist
You have a crucial role in our Talent Team. As the 1st point of contact for all our Growth Hacking Traineeship applicants, you are responsible for the first phase of our recruitment funnel.
You’ll screen and asses: the Neuro Game results, review the cases, call applicants and work together with our Talents Acquisition Lead during info events, Recruitment Events and the Matching Event.
This role is ideally suited for someone looking to combine studying and working with flexible working hours.
What are we looking for?
- You are enrolled in university (3rd year bachelor or Master) within the field of business, HRM. Psychology.
- You are available from January
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are highly detail oriented
- You have a good understanding about candidate experience
- Working proficiency in English and Dutch
- You are available for between 16 – 24 hours a week; Monday – Friday office hours.
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team.
Are you in and do you want to become part of our fast growing team?
What will we offer you?
- Room to develop in an innovative company
- Friday night drinks & fun team activities
- Inspirational office space shared in B. Amsterdam the start up hub of Europe
- Remote working possibilities
- Acces to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators
- The usual start up perks: table football, air hockey, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- €10 – 12 per hour depending on experience
- Last but by no means least… A whole lot of fun
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form