Quality Assurance & Data Analyst, EUR 13,50 per hour
The purpose of this position is to assist the QA Department in Amsterdam with collecting and analyzing data, assisting and supporting with respect to product quality and manufacturing processes related to REG’s biofuels and feedstock. In addition, the QA & Data Analyst Intern will assist in preparing presentations, document review and support with coordination between the various departments.
- Compile and analyze quality data, and generate data reports for applicable stakeholders.
- Create, update, and organize technical documentation for REG products and resources.
- Evaluate feedstock incoming data for REG manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical and product quality information to REG team members from other departments (logistic, procurement, sale) and locations.
- Review technical reports and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Support in processing invoices and other office duties
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, OneNote)
- Knowledge of fundamentals of chemistry and statistics/mathematics
- Fluent in English
- Ability to analyze, report and explain laboratory data to co-workers assigned projects
- Exercise strong and effective verbal and written communication skills in working with employees at all levels of the company and to provide technical information and guidance to non-technical parties
- Bring an inquisitive, critical thinking approach and strong work ethic
- Understand the current priorities, exercise good judgment, seek clarification as necessary, and utilize other resources to meet goals and deadlines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including: designing, creating, implementing, tracking and reporting on current projects
- Knowledge or MATLAB is an advantage
Education Required: Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree – Science, Data Analysis, Engineering, Economics or related degree.
- EUR 13,50 per hour
- Office close to Amsterdam RAI
- Dynamic and sustainable environment
Send your resume and professional cover letter via this form!