Are you currently looking for the ideal part-time job? Are you fluent in English and in Dutch? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for someone highly motivated and hardworking who can support our office as an office manager. Are you someone who works in a secure and consistent manner – are you flexible and a team player? Come join our team!
- You will be responsible for overall front office activities, including:
- Management support
- Maintaining the mailboxes and agendas of the Partners (incl. planning meetings);
- Point of contact for external companies and services
- Managing and organizing the office calendar (incl. meeting rooms);
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary
- Assisting our consultants
What we look for
- The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Good social skills and team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently and has a can-do mentality
- Proactive, efficient and accurate
- Capability to manage and prioritize tasks without supervision
- Hourly compensation 13 EURO (negotiable)
- Luxery office lunch
- Friday drinks
About Spring Associates
Spring Associates is a strategic advisory firm specialised in transition strategies, investor services, and innovation & venturing. We believe that companies who will be future winners need to deliver value at multiple levels – not only to their direct customers, employees and shareholders, but also to the natural environment and to society at large.
Our clients typically operate in limited liquidity markets and are a diverse mix of investors. Private Equity makes up the majority strategy share of our client base, which includes GPs and LPs, such as Institutional Investors, Family Offices and Endowment Funds. We provide our clients with a mix of strategy, analyses and support across their operations. This ranges from policy formulation, due diligence, portfolio assessments, ESG integration strategy, training and everything in between.
What it is to be a ‘Springer’? Energetic, dynamic & driven – Might sound like buzzwords to some, but they are the perfect terms to describe us. Our experience and backgrounds are diverse, though do lean more towards the quant side of the academic spectrum (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering). Spring as a team, enjoys contributing to the industry and are often panel and chair members, work-shop organisers and delegates at conferences. Ebel and Matthijs are at the helm of our firm as Managing Directors. The core associate and consulting team is currently made up of 10 talented folks, who collectively have an average age of 28, and a gender mix of 40:60 male to female.
Our working culture is collaborative in nature and constructive by design, and we expect to be challenged every day whether that be through our core work, training or thought-provoking lunch & learns. We conduct our operations in a relaxed and professional setting and the team always finds the time for a good round-table discussion at our favourite Italian restaurant every Wednesday. We are lucky to be located on the doorstep of ‘De Pijp’, which provides us with many of the city’s delis, cafes, and restaurants that keep us satiated through the rest of the week. Friday usually ends with a relaxing unwind, a drink of your choice, and toast to the weekend.
How to apply
If you want to take on the challenge and apply for this job, please express your interest by sending an application letter and CV via this form!