BIJBAAN: Werkstudent Content Marketing & Social (16-24 uur p/w) bij The Talent Institute
Help us tell the world about The talent institute.
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We educate entrepreneurial young minds and connect them tot the fastest growing scale- ups and most established companies. We understand that working with the right people can make a tremendous positive impact on a company’s business. That’s why we’ve chosen a mission where we not only kickstart the careers of Young Professionals but also make sure they add value to the companies that we match them with, from day one.
Do you want to be part of the secret weapon behind the succes of companies like Rituals, Rijksmuseum, Snapcarr and Ace & Tate? Join us and enjoy the ride.
What about Werkstudent Content Marketing & Social
As our Content Marketing Intern you have a crucial role in our team. You have a passion for creating content that is engaging and eye catching and you’re looking for a hands-on internship.
You have a crucial role in our team. You’re solely responsible to translate the business into creative and engaging content.
You are a people person and feel at ease whilst interviewing our clients. Interview complete,your natural storytelling ability makes for a every interesting read which you’ll share on our website and social media channels.
With your knowledge, you’ll take ownership of our social media accounts coming up with innovative ways to increase engagement follows and doing it.
You are organised, know how to multitask and have an eye fort he detail. You’ll work closely and collaborate with the team ensuring everyone has the content they need.
We will support you personal and professional development as well as giving you the opportunity to develop the skills you need to become a kick-ass Content Marketeer.
What does your schedule look like?
What are we looking for?
- You’re written English is excellent
- You speak Dutch (MUST)
- You have experience in storytelling
- You have experience with photo & video editing
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are detail oriented
- You have experience in a similar role with proven success
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team
Are you in and do you want to become part of our fast growing team?
What will we offer you?
- The support and encouragement to challenge your creative skills
- The opportunity to interview some of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands
- Access to our own recording studio and all the equipment
- Acces to all the tools you need, like: Canva, Miro, Stripo, Adobe suite and more
- Inspirational office space in the biggest hub in Europe: B.Amsterdam
- Access to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators
- The usual startup perks: table football, air hockey, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- €10-€15 per hour depending on experience
- Last but by no means least… A whole lot of fun
Send your 1. resume and 2. personal cover letter (1A4) + portfolio via this form