HelloMaaS is a fast-growing startup founded by a marketing executive that worked globally with the biggest brands. In 2018, we have raised an angel round, bootstrapped our platform and signed on clients, including a Fortune 500 company. In Q2 2019, we secured our first VC round and recently got into HearstLab, where only 0.8% of applicants get selected.
We’re proud of our mission, early traction, and well-known advisors.
Are you internationally oriented, very interested in marketing and a self starter? Experience the world of startups, learn about entrepreneurship and innovation in marketing, and experience how a startup grows. All while gaining experience in marketing, event and community management.
How you can help us
- Work with our CEO and our Growth Marketer in various marketing projects.
- Write and schedule social media posts, particularly on LinkedIn. Come up with creative and impactful social media engagement with companies and marketing freelancers.
- Create blog posts content and help produce our podcast HelloMasters
- Support with organisation of client events at our beautiful office at Hearst Nederland.
What we offer you
- A dynamic and international work environment – we have a small team, but you’ll meet loads of interesting people: investors, marketing freelancers, corporate teams, teams at Hearst (Elle, Vogue, Harper Bazaar, Quote)
- You will learn a lot: how an early stage startup works, about building a brand from scratch, about new marketing tools, about communication and event organisation
- 15 – 20 EUR per hour + travel expenses.
- The role is in office in Amsterdam, at Hearst Nederland in the Houthavens in Amsterdam.
Who you are
- End Bachelor / Master student, preferably in the field of entrepreneurship, communications/economics/media/marketing.
- Your mindset: open, curious, positive, hands-on, independent, reliable and result oriented.
- You are internationally oriented, and fluent in English and Dutch.
- You like to write in English with a flair, personality and easy to read style that attracts readers.
- You know how to work with Google Docs Suite, Slack and Social Media platforms.
- Additional experience with design like Photoshop is a big plus.
Tell us about you, your experience and most importantly your motivation. Send you resume and cover letter via this form!