The Talent Institute empowers the next generation of young professionals and companies to grow and innovate. We achieve this by sourcing the best talent, immersing them in the latest digital skills and connecting them with some of the finest start-ups, scale-ups and corporates.
We have built different programs to train entrepreneurial people with the right digital skill-, tool- and mindset to accelerate innovation. During the last 3,5 years we have
run 23 growth hacking traineeships, 25 bootcamps and we are busy with new propositions to accelerate growth.
Our programs are designed to build the next generation of young professionals. We want to empower digital growth & innovation within talents and within companies.
Our recruitment team is professionalising! This year we have focused on the development of online/offline awareness, on making the selection procedure more innovative with adding neuro-assessment games and we increased applications for our long-term recruitment funnel. Our mission is to become one of the most innovative and personal recruitment teams.
The base of our recruitment lies in selecting the best young professionals for the two development programs we have (1) Growth Hacking traineeship and (2) Young Digital Innovator program. We empower these talents and teach them digital growth & innovation skills.
Selecting the best talent is crucial for The Talent Institute. We have goals set for our team to grow business, which means that in this role you will also have targets to meet. As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be part of the core team and you will be responsible for the first part of the recruitment funnel. Sourcing the best talent for our programs and our team, screening resumes and having the first contact with applicants.
So; What is the job about?
1. Sourcing candidates & screening CV’s
We are looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist interested in The Talent Institute’s mission. It is your responsibility to source the best talent on LinkedIn for positions in our own team and for the two talent programs we have. Are you ready to join our recruitment team and work with us to attract the very best talent through sourcing?
2. Executing first part of selection process
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for executing the entire candidate selection process up until they are invited for the recruitment day. You’ll make sure all applicants have an amazing experience from pre-application until they have their first meeting @ B.Amsterdam. Setting the right expectations and making the first selection for our programs. You will keep the applicants enthusiastic as they move through the process.
3. Support on events
Our approach to recruitment is not based on only interviews! Through the selection procedure we have info-nights, meet & greet and we have a recruitment selection day. You will be supporting the head of talent with making these moments successful. After you will gather information on how candidates experience their recruitment process to get insights on improving sourcing & selection.
What we will offer:
- ★ Room to develop in an innovative recruitment team
- ★ Competitive Salery (10-12,50 EUR p/h)
- ★ Friday night drinks & fun team activities
- ★ Inspirational office space shared with Startupbootcamp & Innoleaps at B. Amsterdam.
- ★ Access to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators.
- ★ The usual startup perks: Ping-pong, table football, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- ★ Last but by no means least…A whole lot of fun!
What are we looking for:
- ★ You are enrolled in university (3rd year bachelor or Master) within the field of business, HRM, Psychology
- ★ You are available from september for 4-6 months
- ★ You are proactive, take initiative and you are highly detail oriented
- ★ You have a good understanding about candidate experience
- ★ Working proficiency in English and Dutch
- ★ You are available for at least 12-16 hours per week
- ★ You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team.
Are you in and do you want to become part of our fast growing team?
Please submit your resume and motivation letter (English or Dutch, your choice) via this form!