Remember the iconic toys Lego and Meccano? Well, this is bigger than that.
We are Infento! We have developed a modular construction kit that allows families to build an infinite amount of cool rides and glides! From scooter to trike, from sledge to go kart. We offer a unique durable concept that gives children a technical skill set for the future and empowers them to become a maker. Our modular parts allow endless possibilities. Check out our website (infentorides.com) to see our product.
We started our webshop almost 2,5 years ago and now sell our kits directly through our online store in both the United States, Canada and Europe. To give you a feeling of what we are doing; we fabricate high quality aluminum and plastic components for our construction kits. We get our materials from suppliers across Europe and Asia. Monthly we process more than 10 km aluminum and 250.000 parts, and pack them into 7.500+ boxes!
You probably can imagine that financial administration, creating clear financial insights, cash-flow and debtor/creditor management are very important. We are growing fast so we see both higher sales and more invoices. That’s good but we want someone to keep a close look on the finance side of our business; someone who not is not only able to support our financial administration but also able to create insights and act upon it! That is why we are looking for a Parttime Financial Associate/Controller (16-20 hrs). You can start directly!
How modular are you?
We are looking for a smart, structured, energetic and responsible person with a passion for problem solving/analysis. Specifically that means:
- a- a financial educational background; BA/MA level, minimum 2nd year; think about the following studies: accountancy, economics, business administration, MER
- b- a “getting things done” mentality
- c- a structured way of working (task and time-management) and strong in excel
- d- good communications skills (proactive communication and dare to disagree)
- e- the will to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- f- a curious mindset, that is open to feedback, and a healthy drive to learn
- g- a smile on your face when you see Infento for the first time 🙂
Speaking Dutch is a plus!
What can you expect?
You will be working in our office in Amsterdam. You will support our financial administration (booking invoices, creating financial statements, manage our debtors/creditors) and work with our financial analyst on different topics. Because of the modular complexity of the product there are many analyses that need to be done to end up with the right (financial) decisions relating to sales price, cost price, kit assembly etcetera.
Ok, ok, cool but what’s in it for me?
- a- The experience of working in a fast-growing international company and contributing to her success
- b- A dynamic working environment with great colleagues from a wild variety of backgrounds and nationalities
- c- A lot of flexibility in your working hours
- d- A good start salary ( 13 EUR per hour, depending on your experience and educational level)
- e- The possibility to develop your own skills (through high-end training, courses, coaching)
- f- Work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam 🙂
Already excited to start? Great! Now comes the easy part: sit back and relax. Write down why you want to work at Infento and what you will bring to the table as our Financial Analyst.
Done? Perfect. Send your resume and motivation letter via this form!