BIJBAAN: Business Development Werkstudent (16-24 uur p/w) bij The Talent Institute
Help our sales team getting the best leads and introduce new clients to our growth hacking traineeship.
The talent institute
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We educate entrepreneurial young minds and connect them tot the fastest growing scale- ups and most established companies. We understand that working with the right people can make a tremendous positive impact on a company’s business. That’s why we’ve chosen a mission where we not only kickstart the careers of Young Professionals but also make sure they add value to the companies that we match them with, from day one.
Do you want to be part of the secret weapon behind the succes of companies like Rituals, Rijksmuseum, Snapcarr and Ace & Tate? Join us and enjoy the ride.
Our programs are made to build the next generation young professionals. We want to empower digital growth & innovation within talents and within companies.
What about Werkstudent Business Development?
As a part- time Business Development Representative you have a crucial role in selling our Growth Hacking Traineeship’ to start – ups and scale – ups. Business Development is a combination of sales and marketing. It’s developing The talent Institute by attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts.
You will work with our other part time representative to get the best companies in for our Growth Hacking traineeships, come up with creative new ways to attract business and use the latest online sales tools to support your sales strategy.
This role could be ideally suited for someone looking to combine studying and working with flexible working hours.
What about the job?
- Be the sourcer for new start – ups or scale ups
Source the most interesting companies for our growth hacking traineeship. Get in contact with the co founder/ CEO or marketing managers of start – ups and scale – ups via Linkedin, email or new other ways.
- Call hot leads and share our story
You are going to be responsible for the first process in the sales funnel. This means that you will source, but also call the companies yourself to introduce them to The Talent Institute. You will get more and more involved in calling companies yourself to introduce our traineeship in first meeting, if that goes well, you will be involved in the sales process until you can close a deal yourself.
- Optimize sales processes
The sky’s the limit! We are a young ambitious team, who are striving for a flawlessness in everything we do, and sales is no exception. We want you to come in with a fresh pair of eyes, and take the sales to a whole new level. Found a tool that can automate a process and save you 3 hours in every week? Great. Tell us more!
What about you?
- You are a Dutch student or recent graduate (HBO /WO)
- You are available for at least one year
- You have experience in sales
- You can make analyzes and thereby discover opportunities and points for improvement
What will we offer?
- Becoming fully responsible for the first part of the sales funnel
- 16-24 hours of work per week
- €10 – €15 per hour depending on experience
- Inspirational office space shared with Startupbootcamp & Innoleaps at B.Amsterdam
- Acces to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators
- The usual startup perks; Ping-pong, table football, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- Great team with sky high ambitions
- Last but by no means least… A whole lot of fun!
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form