BAAN: Talent Acquisition Specialist (40 uur p/w)
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We build talent development programs that empower entrepreneurial young minds and connect them to the fastest growing scale-ups and most innovative and established companies.
Our mission? Shaping a new generation of digital professionals that creates sustainable value for the world. To succeed in this mission we are recruiting every year more than 125 young professionals to join one of our development programs. To find these bright minds we are in search of a Talent recruiter.
Sounds exciting and a fit for you? Continue your read, apply and join our rollercoaster ride.
Honestly, pointing out the importance of this role within our company should be unnecessary. As our Talent Recruiter, you are end-to-end responsible for the full talent acquisition process and candidate experience of our talent development programs. That means recruiting more than 125 talents per year!
You will make sure we are top of mind with all young professionals when it comes to our talent programs that are focused on the digital roles of the future.
You ensure a steady flow of new applicants from which you select the best of the best for our Digital Innovator Program and Growth Hacking Traineeship. Furthermore, you are in the lead to continuously improve our recruitment process to make it a fun, innovative, and engaging experience for them all.
Sounds like quite a job, right? No worries, we have a great team to back you up and we will give you all the freedom you need to make smart decisions on other sources or help needed to reach our ambitious targets.
- Design and execute an innovative sourcing strategy to hunt down the very best talent for our talent development programs.
- Design and guide applicants through an engaging recruitment process and be their go-to person throughout their journey.
- Be in charge of the selection procedures to select the best talent based on interviews, cases, and neuro games.
- Build a talent experience beyond expectations, from the first connection to their start at The Talent Institute.
- Expand brand awareness by building partnerships, organizing events, and ensuring we are top of mind with potential young professionals.
What are we looking for?
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in recruitment;
- You have the ability to identify and attract A-players;
- You have the ability to chat to complete strangers with confidence and ease;
- You are target driven and are able to work with strict deadlines (normally 2-4 months sprints);
- You are native in Dutch and fluent in English;
- You are eager to develop yourself in talent acquisition;
- You are keen to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment;
- You are available full-time & live in the Randstad area.
Don’t fit all the points above, but eagerly motivated and believe this role is your destiny? Still apply!
Good for you! And this is how we will repay you for everything you do:
- Full responsibility for Talent Acquisition;
- Working with the most eager and brightest colleagues;
- A competitive salary based on your experience including pension scheme;
- A MacBook pro and contribution to your phone subscription;
- A personal study budget of €1000 euro a year to keep on developing yourself;
- 25 holidays per year;
- Possibility of 4 weeks international remote working per year;
- Contribution to build your own home office;
- In your third year of employment the possibility of one month paid leave;
- And a lot of fun: Vrijmibo’s, Parties, Wintersport, Summer Events.
Feeling excited? Feeling curious?
Apply! Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Lotte // email@example.com // 06-18200559