MerkSpace provides fully furnished co-working spaces in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. Addressing freelancers, startups and SMB’s seeking to get involved in the rapidly growing ecosystem.
We provide our companies with practical & personally tailored workshops and lectures to fulfil our main goal – Giving our Merkers an added value that will help their companies achieve new levels of success.
Doing things together is our motto. Merkspace’s community encourages joining our network and forming new relations & collaborations.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Connecting the office to different service providers office maintenance, electricity, gas, water and utilities and paying the bills.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The office manager will work closely with the General Manager of Merkspace Holland.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office, be the right hand of the general manager of Merkspace Holland and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Brrands, Shopping.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Excellent in Dutch and English.
- Fulltime available.
- Training on the job.
- Salery based on experience (indication 2500 – 3500 EUR per month).
- Breakfast, lunch and Friday drinks.
Excited? Send your resume and cover letter via this form!